Love this

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I missed that reference but it was a quick scan. But: anybody, anybody, at any level, doing anything for any reason, ever, who compares anybody to Hitler is just too ignorant to be loose in society. Ignorant in history, human decency, the law, just ignorant. It is so ignorant that it's not even insulting.
Isn't it the internets favorite logical fallacy, the argument ad Hitlerum or reductio ad Hitlerum? ;)

Jay Alexander

Jolly Good Fellow
While nobody ever wants to see UGA win a game just think how much sweeter it would be for them to come into COFH undefeated only to have GT hand them their first loss of the year. Wouldn't that be better than having them lose to Georgia Southern and Auburn?

Nah. The sweetness of beating Ugag only increases with every loss they have for the season. Fine with me if they never win another game.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
If both Southern and Tech won, the dialogues would be so much fun. "I thought y'all had a good shot at beating Southern but with so many 2 and 3 star recruits, they are a tough bunch." "Don't feel badly, I am sure that if your recruiting improves that soon you will be competitive again" "Don't worry y'all still run the Athens area" "I think your team does well considering how difficult most of the majors are. I heard "English as a first language" can be challenging."

MidtownJacket

Staff member
If both Southern and Tech won, the dialogues would be so much fun. "I thought y'all had a good shot at beating Southern but with so many 2 and 3 star recruits, they are a tough bunch." "Don't feel badly, I am sure that if your recruiting improves that soon you will be competitive again" "Don't worry y'all still run the Athens area" "I think your team does well considering how difficult most of the majors are. I heard "English as a first language" can be challenging."
ahh condescension. How I adore thee