Love this

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
WAKE UP GEORGIA BULLDOGS, TECH IS ON THE MARCH
It’s time to get your head out of the sand, Bulldog Nation.

http://dawnofthedawg.com/2015/04/20/wake-up-georgia-bulldogs-tech-is-on-the-march/

This. This is the hate that I love and desire in our rivalry. Yes acknowledge our existence as a thorn at your side. Something that will never go away. Because I will never stop hating u(sic)ga and nothing makes me more happy than seeing them hate us back. It actually hurt me with the line "Tech band is terrible" (those that keep up with my posts know I am a band kid). But that just makes my hate for u(sic)ga grow even stronger. I hope their hate for us continues to surge and we tear them apart again this year. That is all I could ever ask for. Go Jackets.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
This. This is the hate that I love and desire in our rivalry. Yes acknowledge our existence as a thorn at your side. Something that will never go away. Because I will never stop hating u(sic)ga and nothing makes me more happy than seeing them hate us back. It actually hurt me with the line "Tech band is terrible" (those that keep up with my posts know I am a band kid). But that just makes my hate for u(sic)ga grow even stronger. I hope their hate for us continues to surge and we tear them apart again this year. That is all I could ever ask for. Go Jackets.

Bingo! The fact this article has even been written means we're under their skin and all the scratching they're doing just isn't helping. We're stinging them from every angle and they don't know where to swat.

Buzzoff

Georgia Tech Fan
image.jpg

Nice article!

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Love the moral high ground they take simply saying of Tech "their tactics lacking a certain, shall we say, moral standing". Wonder what moral standing they are talking about. To help us, maybe they could put out a document on the proper moral code to follow (gtswarm could make sure the grammar is correct :)). Guess we could just try to mirror the moral excellence typically displayed by their players and fans, but I would rather not end up with fines or in jail.

I know that I do have a moral failure and it is enjoying their suffering!

Love the moral high ground they take simply saying of Tech "their tactics lacking a certain, shall we say, moral standing". Wonder what moral standing they are talking about. To help us, maybe they could put out a document on the proper moral code to follow (gtswarm could make sure the grammar is correct :)). Guess we could just try to mirror the moral excellence typically displayed by their players and fans, but I would rather not end up with fines or in jail.

I know that I do have a moral failure and it is enjoying their suffering!
I noticed that absurd reference to a "moral standing" also. Coupling that with their attacks on the band and the cheerleaders tells me that they are really getting desperate and pathetic in their attempts to justify the fact that in men's sports, they are just losers. They should also have include Lacrosse and Ice Hockey, since, though club sports, the Jackets beat them in both those competitions this year too.

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
You can get a good education from ugag. I have a degree from them;,however, when I was on campus(usually wearing a tech hat) I never saw a football player. Saw them at bars, but not classes... Alums aren't dumb, just a good portion of the fan base.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
as far as I am concern these are down right deep deep fighting words (as if we need any fighting words):

"There are no two ways about it. Their band is terrible, their cheerleaders are ugly, their coaches obnoxious, and their tactics lacking a certain, shall we say, moral standing." Locker room material!

But you do have to say that it was beautiful when we heard those words "The Dawgs are in deep, deep trouble". Warms the heart, makes you joyous over and over and over again :D:):p:LOL:

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
"lack moral standing" ... this from a fan base of a school that had to start character education classes for its football players in 2002.