Louisville Week Media

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m sorry. I know something needs to be done but I don’t understand why I’m not having an issue. I sit on one goal line and have no problem seeing them at the other end of the field. Without corrective lenses, I am worse than 20/200 in both eyes and I have a bad astigmatism in both eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you're saying if I screw up my vision, I can read the numbers?;)

Watching the replay, Wes could not tell if Owens or Branch returned the fumble. For the angle he had, the 89 could have been 99 because of the unusual front. Only when Owens rolled when he was tackled could you see it was him...... because you could read his name on his back.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
You might want to watch our BG game again. I think CH started at RG for us in that game too. Definitely played some.

Hansen (326) has played a lot last two games. Looks like we have a legit 2 deep in OLine and a strong first 8. I hope we rotate and stay fresh. We are light but quick on the left side T but the LG C RG RT looks really good with more size.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Watching the replay, Wes could not tell if Owens or Branch returned the fumble. For the angle he had, the 89 could have been 99 because of the unusual front. Only when Owens rolled when he was tackled could you see it was him...... because you could read his name on his back.

Fwiw, I'm pretty sure that he was just proud he could see them. He would never have dreamed of being able to read them!(y)

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

I was just saying that I could read the numbers from 100 yards away. I’m not sure what it looks like on TV since I’m at the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk