Louisville Week Media

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

(GT questions start around 7 min mark)

Go Cards: Football Prepares for Georgia Tech's Deceptive Offense
"It's not any more difficult, "Petrino said. "We knew it was going to be a Friday night game a long time ago, so we spent some time working hard at it in spring ball. We spent some time --- and I'm talking about the defense --- because the challenge with Georgia Tech is that's the only offense that you face that runs this type offense."

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
We really need our fans to rally around the players. The mere fact that 5 games into the season, Woody and his staff have installed only a small portion of his overall defensive scheme and have managed to get the players to produce turnovers at a high enough rate to EQUAL results of the entire last season then we should celebrate that achievement without deminishing it with qualifying statements of how poor we must have been last year. Let's celebrate progress, while raising the bar, and pat the coaches and players on the back as we support them!
WHAT'S THE GOOD WORD?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Good job on the prep. You might lose most of your other games for lack of prep, but you’ll be ready for us.

I remember Butch Jones saying that they spent a lot of time getting ready for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We really need our fans to rally around the players. The mere fact that 5 games into the season, Woody and his staff have installed only a small portion of his overall defensive scheme and have managed to get the players to produce turnovers at a high enough rate to EQUAL results of the entire last season then we should celebrate that achievement without deminishing it with qualifying statements of how poor we must have been last year. Let's celebrate progress, while raising the bar, and pat the coaches and players on the back as we support them!
WHAT'S THE GOOD WORD?
#THWG

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Not sure what's up but CPJ just said in press conference that someone is not going to start Friday...he categorized it as "We were just thrown a curve ball this morning". A couple of the reporters tried to get him to be specific but he would not say who it was. Further question was "Is it for 1 quarter?" CPJ: "We'll see"

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what's up but CPJ just said in press conference that someone is not going to start Friday...he categorized it as "We were just thrown a curve ball this morning". A couple of the reporters tried to get him to be specific but he would not say who it was. Further question was "Is it for 1 quarter?" CPJ: "We'll see"

Oh no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck

Well that doesn't sound good, I wonder when we'll hear more about this. Hopefully it's just someone who was late for practice this morning.

Deleted member 2897

Just read that - it has to do with the OL.