Louisville Uniform Reveal

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Even if I were a fan of blue, which you all know I am not, that is still one effing UGLY uniform.
I’ve defended blue many times on here, but I’m with you on this one Supe. This particular set wouldn’t look good on anybody. Not Navy, not Notre Dame, not Pitt, not Akron, or anybody else that wears navy and gold. The all gold helmet just doesn’t match at all against the all blue uniform. It would’ve been fine if they paired it with gold or white pants, or maybe if the jersey and pants had more traditional stripe on them. But this, this is bad. The worst uniform in GT history IMO.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
200.gif

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Opinions on the validity and merit of other's opinions vis a vis one's own are merely that and nothing more.

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
And for those of you that hate the blues, this right here shows that we apparently were not planning on wearing all blue this year. We were supposed to have Cape Day uniforms again and CGC said they did not make it in time. He also does not like to re-use the same color combos so apparently none of our remaining games were planned to be all blue either.