Louisville Uniform Reveal

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah I don’t buy what the anti blue crowd sells normally, but it does seem like white and gold under the lights would look significantly better than the dark blue. Oh well.
Yeah, that’s about my only problem with this look. Under the lights (especially the new LEDs) the white and gold would really pop. But Collins really likes navy, and so do the players. So I don’t really mind much anymore. I can’t still be in all white and gold.

Deleted member 2897

If the players want it and it’s our colors, then go for it. I’d take the ugliest combination ever if we win with it.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Not a navy blue hater by any stretch but these are weak. But I liked the unis we wore against FSU a lot better after we won.

Key Supersize in 3 2 1.

Frankly why can't we just be traditional White Jerseys, Gold pants Gold Helmets.

Key answers...
Because kids want fancy or they won't come to Tech....Recruiting.
And as I always respond, Alabama, Auburn Penn State...have worn the same uniform for the last 50 years.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't understand why people are complaining about us wearing navy when Louisville chose to wear white. We can't wear gold because we wouldn't stand out from Louisville so we sort of have to wear navy.

Also, need I remind you, Collins is 2-0 when we wear navy pants... :ROFLMAO:

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Key Supersize in 3 2 1.

Frankly why can't we just be traditional White Jerseys, Gold pants Gold Helmets.

Key answers...
Because kids want fancy or they won't come to Tech....Recruiting.
And as I always respond, Alabama, Auburn Penn State...have worn the same uniform for the last 50 years.
I personally think these are weak uniforms, but since you brought this other weak point up, I’ll counter with some others, as has been done countless times before. Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Ohio State, Florida State, Miami, Notre Dame, Oregon, Oklahoma, Washington, Utah, LSU, and on and on. Just about every team wears different uniforms. Even the ones competing for championships. Uniforms don’t matter.