Louisville Post Game

Eli

Helluva Engineer
It took a while because he is a walk on true freshman buried under MULTIPLE SCHOLARSHIP PLAYERS you guys are relentless in your need to complain. You don’t drop a kid who is on scholarship immediately. You let them try to work out of the funk.

We didn’t know what we didn’t know. That’s how life works boys and girls when you’re trying big things, you get to the edge of the map and push on despite not knowing what turn comes next. Coach gave the guys who were atop the chart the chance to fix it and they couldn’t. Then he gave a shot to the young hungry guy and he is showing out. This is how sports work.

If we played the guys our internet experts wanted TQM wouldn’t have had his way the last two games, and we would have forfeited the season for lack of players.

C’mon man we just smoked an ACC team on the road to get back to .500 and had a rout of a game. We played a bunch of young guys, came out of the game healthy and are building momentum coming into this week against Duke. It’s another important game and we have to stay focused on the task, but leave the Debbie downer trash at the curb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great points but Tqm isn't a qb. He's had far more poor performances behind center than great ones. He's a good ball player just not a qb

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Great points but Tqm isn't a qb. He's had far more poor performances behind center than great ones. He's a good ball player just not a qb

LOL.

At least you aren't one of these guys who talked a bunch of crap the last few weeks and hasn't been seen on the board since after the BG game. Amazing how many guys disappear when we play well... almost like they're... nah...

Eli

Helluva Engineer
LOL.

At least you aren't one of these guys who talked a bunch of crap the last few weeks and hasn't been seen on the board since after the BG game. Amazing how many guys disappear when we play well... almost like they're... nah...

Taqon has played 2 good games this year. It's just crazy how after two good games against not very good defenses we forget things lol. Taqon will have to throw the ball to beat Miami , va tech , Duke and uga. If he some how becomes an above average passer by then I'll eat crow.

LOL.

I'd guess those fans aren't terribly excited nor surprised that we predictably blew out a couple of cup cakes.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
So does Louisville count as a cupcake or P5 win? Need to make sure I know which starts to cherry pick from .

It's a cupcake team if we beat the crap out of them because obviously we should not be able to beat a good team because we cant recruit with this offense or coach. Or our coach cant get us over the hump or this offense should have been left in the 80's.

So does Louisville count as a cupcake or P5 win? Need to make sure I know which starts to cherry pick from .

P5 cupcake. Anyone who thinks Louisville is one of the top 80 teams in FCS literally has paid no attention to college football.

We did what you're supposed to do to a pile of crap team, so that was a nice game. I esp. like that we seem to have found a reliable PK.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
P5 cupcake. Anyone who thinks Louisville is one of the top 80 teams in FCS literally has paid no attention to college football.

We did what you're supposed to do to a pile of crap team, so that was a nice game. I esp. like that we seem to have found a reliable PK.

So, what do you think about Bama who punted 5 times and turned the ball over twice against them?