Louisville - 1/23

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Louisville came in yesterday.

If I remember correctly, even with the ice storm a game was still played, so it'll probably take something unexpected for officials to postpone.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
image.jpeg

Gregory's personal moves are putrid. He has no sense of who and when players need to be in the game. He keeps digging his own grave. When Tech does decide to fire him, I predict he will not be a HC again. Well maybe at the HS level he will be a HC, but Div1 basketball.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
College (and pro) basketball in general and Tech BB specifically has long lost its allure for me. I was at the Omni when it hosted so many great games and at the Thrillerdome when it got its nickname and lived up to it. To me, those were teams that brought a great level of team play mixed with great individual talent. Some are going to call me old school or ancient or behind the times but in my mind the one and done (along with eSECpn) has done more to destroy the college and, ultimately, the pro game. I honestly don't know if I will ever be excited about BB again.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Gregory's personal moves are putrid. He has no sense of who and when players need to be in the game. He keeps digging his own grave. When Tech does decide to fire him, I predict he will not be a HC again. Well maybe at the HS level he will be a HC, but Div1 basketball.

He will be back at a mid major so fast your head will spin