LeBarrie suspended indefinitely?

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
i hear there is an nba scout who still gets payed to coach college ball that knows all youd need to know about long tall athletic players with low basketball iq's that would love to come back here. heh

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Or, at least, maybe, tell everyone wtf is going on. That'd be cool too.
from today's myajc article
Tech is still awaiting the NCAA to complete its investigation and will determine its course of action based on the findings. Speaking Friday, athletic director Todd Stansbury said there was not a timeline that the NCAA was working on to reach a conclusion.
Who's working this one for the NCAA and whose pocket are they in?

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
from today's myajc article
Tech is still awaiting the NCAA to complete its investigation and will determine its course of action based on the findings. Speaking Friday, athletic director Todd Stansbury said there was not a timeline that the NCAA was working on to reach a conclusion.
Who's working this one for the NCAA and whose pocket are they in?

Seriously. We at GT suck so bad at playing the game. There's no reason or excuse for ANY "investigation" or decision making process to take this long.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Jeeze that escalated quickly. Hahah.

Seriously though it’s wild that it has taken this long regardless of the outcome I hope we press on why this drug out so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I spoke to someone close to GT Athletics this weekend. Spoiler alert: it ain't good. According to my friend, LaBarrie allegedly provided about $2500 cash to Little and a current player during Nas' visit. He says DLab already knows he is unemployed but they won't announce until NCAA provides their findings.

I don't know if he's right or not, but he has never led me astray before. Hoping he's got bad intel here, but he sounded pretty solid.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I spoke to someone close to GT Athletics this weekend. Spoiler alert: it ain't good. According to my friend, LaBarrie allegedly provided about $2500 cash to Little and a current player during Nas' visit. He says DLab already knows he is unemployed but they won't announce until NCAA provides their findings.

I don't know if he's right or not, but he has never led me astray before. Hoping he's got bad intel here, but he sounded pretty solid.
If there is any accuracy here then he should have been fired from the beginning. Which is why I am hopeful your friend doesn’t know.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

[emoji853]

... Sad... If we're going to cheat at least get some first round NBA players here and make the NCAA every year. Think UK and UL for sure.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck

Not even close to being right.