Laskey Injury Ramifications

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Sad for Zach, but I am excited about finally seeing C J. After PJ's earlier comments, though, I am now curious as to what part of the position he is having trouble with. My guess is that PJ really wants to play him or he would never have made the comment early in the week about seeing if he was ready. But when he didn't pull the trigger, it makes me a little nervous.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
IIRC, Snoddy had his FR and SOPH year at BB after playingAB his redshirt year. Now back at AB.

Perkins was at BB for his redshirt, freshman, and sophomore year, but I think all were injury-riddled. I like how he has taken to AB - he's probably the best runner there now. I can't imagine losing him.

Days has looked good at points at BB. I don't know if I'd trust him alone the rest of the season...but what's the alternative?

Connors is a pretty good athlete (big, strong, pretty good straight ahead speed, if a little lacking in wiggle) but given the fact that the coaches have gone with Days as the true #2, I'm not sure if we trust him as a full-time guy.

I suppose we'll find something out tomorrow.

IMO It will all depend on how long the coaches think Laskey will be out. Either way I doubt we see Perk or Snoddy at BB. Its more a decision about Leggett and Laskey's condition.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Laskey out 3-6 weeks

Basis? From the couple of times I've broken my collarbone and ripped up my shoulder, that sounds about right. But it all depends how bad, which I guess is why the range. But I've never had an injury where I intentionally had the shoulder hit again. I can't imagine how painful / scary that would be since it hurts so much.