Korean Pop at Bobby Dodd

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
My understanding is that GTAA will control the suites and if you submitted interest form they will be contacting you to let you know what's available and discuss price.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
My understanding is that GTAA will control the suites and if you submitted interest form they will be contacting you to let you know what's available and discuss price.

Oh that sounds like $$$$. Unless you can find like 12 people to go in with...

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Bought 4 in 112 for $100 each... more like $125 a piece after all the stupid fees and taxes. Corner but level 1... hope view's not too bad.
Man they were going fast! I'd be looking at the avail seats for a few sec, considering whether it'd be a good place to sit and they were disappearing real time!

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Just looked at Ticketmaster, and looks like this is pretty much sold out. Just a few scattered tickets here and there.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
The ATL airport has been lit up purple in honor of the cancelled BTS Kpop show that was supposed to be at Bobby Dodd tonight. I’ll be interested to see if the LED’s at the stadium are put to use in the same way. Also, anybody got any idea how much money is Tech losing out on because of the cancellation?

slugboy

Staff member
The ATL airport has been lit up purple in honor of the cancelled BTS Kpop show that was supposed to be at Bobby Dodd tonight. I’ll be interested to see if the LED’s at the stadium are put to use in the same way. Also, anybody got any idea how much money is Tech losing out on because of the cancellation?

I might have mentioned this before, but I have a lot of friends in event services (setting up concerts, planning and set up for conferences, etc.). I have no idea when concerts and conferences come back, but they’re getting more than hammered.
As bad as it is for Tech, it’s much worse for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

Technically it hasn't been canceled but postponed. I still have 8 tickets to this event that haven't been reimbursed or reissued as of yet. Waiting to hear a new date.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

I hope we aren't wasting any $ for lighting up the stadium over something totally out of our control.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I might have mentioned this before, but I have a lot of friends in event services (setting up concerts, planning and set up for conferences, etc.). I have no idea when concerts and conferences come back, but they’re getting more than hammered.
As bad as it is for Tech, it’s much worse for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Must suck big time for them.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Kpop is weird. All the boys dress like women and wear lipstick. I'll pass.

Tight pants and makeup...

Kids these days...

kiss.jpg

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
You cant even fairly compare the 2..... they are not the same

LOL. Sure you can. My parents said the same thing about my bands back in the 80's.

Long hair, tight pants and make up = girly men.

If you don't like the style of music then that's ok, but the KPop bands aren't dressing like girls. They are simply dressing like rock stars always have.

BTW, if you don't like the KISS comparison...

1278262.jpg
style-2011-05-steven-tyler-steven-tyler-9.jpg