King Injury Factual Updates

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
It will be interestion to see if there is much change in the game plan tomorrow on offense. We will certainly be run centric but my guess is ND will sell out to stop the run even more now.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
You guys… I’m just a random knucklehead who don’t know nothing. I already apologized for being a douche once. Hopefully all that’s behind me now. Must have been the meds.

Please Forgive Reaction GIF by Hollyoaks
I concur 👍 !!!

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
"Sources" - I won't be shocked if King comes out padded up unless we hear it from the coaches.

Nevertheless, I believe Pyron will surprise some people if he gets the start. He was a four star Elite 11 celebrated recruit coming out of high school. Played well as a true freshman when the team needed him. His skillset is a little different from King. But I think he'll play well for us.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
Pyron ain’t going to be scared, so I ain’t going to be scared. The playbook is going to be open for him and he is going to show out. He has gone into Virginia Tech and taken them down. And now I believe we have a better team around him. So I still think this game will come down to what the defense can do.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I'm telling you guys... ZP can get this done. I have a good feeling about this. I'm channeling 1980 Whiz.

Seriously, put all your meds aside (even your little blue pills, NE Stinger) and get behind the Jackets tomorrow. We gonna win this thang! May not be close. Domers are way overrated, and the Jackets are ready to open a can and avenge those two early losses.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
Pyron ain’t going to be scared, so I ain’t going to be scared. The playbook is going to be open for him and he is going to show out. He has gone into Virginia Tech and taken them down. And now I believe we have a better team around him. So I still think this game will come down to what the defense can do.
Looking at his first game in blacksburg he went on the road in a very hostile place bad weather and willed the team to win he may have something to prove saturday!