Kelly Q on the radio

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
He said if the game was today TM would be the starter. LJ is the most consistent passer And thinks he will possibly see him on the field this year. JJ is like Mike Vick and he won't be surprised if he were to take over the starting position in a year or two. He said MJ is still not practicing and that it has hurt him in his chance to be the starter because TM is very confident and will be hard to pass with the reps he's getting now. He said CPJ said he could call a game for 3 guys right now. TM,LJ, and JJ.

He said if the game was today TM would be the starter. LJ is the most consistent passer And thinks he will possibly see him on the field this year. JJ is like Mike Vick and he won't be surprised if he were to take over the starting position in a year or two. He said MJ is still not practicing and that it has hurt him in his chance to be the starter because TM is very confident and will be hard to pass with the reps he's getting now. He said CPJ said he could call a game for 3 guys right now. TM,LJ, and JJ.
Oh, Snap!

Milwaukee

Banned
200w (15).gif

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Nothing he said is enlightening

Tm would be the starter today. Duh. Of course. Mj is injured.

the rest is opinion or comparison. And paul said the more reps tm gets the better he is getting and without mj there it helps him. Again. Nothing new.

Then cpj said himself multiple times he could call a game for any of these 4 qbs and he would be ok.

So what is exactly enlightening here? Just hearing someone say it on a radio. Been there done that. Meaningless.

Just like all of this. Its fun fan discussion

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
What's with Chuck Oliver talking about Tennessee fans buying up all the tickets, and KQ going along with it? Wasn't there an ajc article about GT selling our allotment and then another 5,000, while UT didn't even sell their initial allotment? KQ said it would be 60:40 in favor of UT.

SolicitorJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
What's with Chuck Oliver talking about Tennessee fans buying up all the tickets, and KQ going along with it? Wasn't there an ajc article about GT selling our allotment and then another 5,000, while UT didn't even sell their initial allotment? KQ said it would be 60:40 in favor of UT.

I am not sure he is wrong, but I am guessing even if Quinlan disagreed he isn't going to pick a fight with the radio host who is plugging his website on his show.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
From what I've seen, some guys (GT fans) have sold tickets to UT fans. Also people are saying that UT is buying all the aftermarket tickets you see on stub hub and other sites like that. I won't be surprised to see a 60/40 split.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
I won't be shocked if it ends up 60/40 either, but to my knowledge the evidence was to the contrary. Kind of just figured the local media was paying us no attention and rehashing the same old narratives as usual.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I don't know about Kelly's assertion that we couldn't run the midline with Justin. Mississippi State says hello on that one.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Nothing he said is enlightening

Tm would be the starter today. Duh. Of course. Mj is injured.

the rest is opinion or comparison. And paul said the more reps tm gets the better he is getting and without mj there it helps him. Again. Nothing new.

Then cpj said himself multiple times he could call a game for any of these 4 qbs and he would be ok.

So what is exactly enlightening here? Just hearing someone say it on a radio. Been there done that. Meaningless.

Just like all of this. Its fun fan discussion
I agree with your comments. But KQ did say one thing that surprised me. He believes LJ will play - I was of the opinion that he likely would not play at all. CPJ has not exactly been singing his praises saying he needs to be confident and mature. Not saying KQ is right - Just sayin!!!!