Just gonna say it....

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
seriously. We had a good YELLOW.....JACKETS! cheer going and the idiot interrupted it with that infernal soccer cheer.

I know, I guess I am in such a good mood after such a fun game and great atmosphere that I cant find anything to seriously complain about.

I mean traffic did suck and the weather was terrible the ATL cops are idiots and I did get mugged twice just trying to walk to the game

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I know, I guess I am in such a good mood after such a fun game and great atmosphere that I cant find anything to seriously complain about.

I mean traffic did suck and the weather was terrible the ATL cops are idiots and I did get mugged twice just trying to walk to the game
You can come over and eat what my wife made for dinner when I got home.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
The noon kicks are not going to be eliminated, but they will be significantly reduced next year. With the ACC network, there will be more non-noon spots available. It’ll help us out considerably.

The crowd may not not have been great today, but it was alive in a way it wouldn’t have been earlier in the season.

I guess I have the ability to both enjoy the game AND critique the PA guy. It's not difficult. The sunset was amazing though. kids & I climbed to top of Upper West to take pics at end of 3rd qtr.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Attendance at Tech has always been like this. You play Clemson or Georgia the place is sold out. You play Weak Forest or old Vagina and you ain't going to sell the joint out. The only cure is to have a team that wins every game. When you win 65% of your games you are going to get a 65% turn out. Now if you want to worry about that go ahead and worry. I'm almost 70 years old and have more important **** to worry about.

Go Jackets!

Then what else you got? I was at the 2008 virgnia game in CPJs first year and it was at 330 and the attendance was a lot better.
Frankly, I have no clue. Win at least 90% of the games, and I THINK consistent (keyword there) wins would provide consistent attendance. Plus, you have the distinct disadvantage that other than Clemson and FSU, most fans just don'e care about ACC teams. Nothing can be done about that; it is what it is.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
The only negative thing to be said about CPJ right now is i believe he has killed our attendance. Wether it be the scheme or his attitude he has hurt our attendance badly
Evidently CPJ is so bad, it has caused decreased attendance at the high school, collegiate and pro levels. Also, he likes golf, and less people are playing that game as well.

Actually, I thought our decreased attendance was directly due to blue pants.