Juanyeh at the Combine

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Must have told the hand timer to chill after he clocked 5 people at 4.2 day 1. Now everyone being clocked in slower by hand

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
His numbers were towards the bottom of the group of safeties across the board. Hope he latches on to an NFL roster

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
The NFL's official draft evaluation gave him a 6.15 grade, that's a pretty damned decent score coming from the defense he played on. Translates to "Good backup with the potential to develop into starter". Reminds me of Morgan Burnett's evaluation coming out, and he made a very good long career in the NFL. Comment from an AFC scout: "He's going to make a team as a core special-teams player right out of the gate."

Zierlein is a respected analyst for the NFL and said he was a mid-round prospect and a potential star on special teams.

Very happy for Juanyeh! Give 'Em HELL TECH!

yellajacket20

Georgia Tech Fan
I watched his position drills and he stumbled a lot. I wasn't watching super closely, so I'm not sure how common it was among the other DBs, but it was jarring that everytime he changed direction, it seemed like he was losing his footing.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I watched his position drills and he stumbled a lot. I wasn't watching super closely, so I'm not sure how common it was among the other DBs, but it was jarring that everytime he changed direction, it seemed like he was losing his footing.
Makes me wonder if we let him develop bad practice habits.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

If he did, then his trainer for the combine did poor job. It's pretty well known what the DB drills will be, and what all they're looking for. No excuse for bad footwork and stumbling when you have months to train for it, and you're doing drills against air.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Did I see this correct? He ran a 4.6 in the 40? Crap, I ran a 4.55 in 1975 on a stopwatch. Not an impressive showing in 2022. All the best for Juanyeh, hope he lands somewhere.