Josh Okogie to hire agent and stay in NBA Draft

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
That is the process. My bet is JO doesn't know what he is going to do yet until he gets that feedback.
Guess it is frustrating but that is the process so it just needs to play out.

crut

Helluva Engineer

CharlotteJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Our expert (@brandon_cox )on the Ron issue posted in that thread on March 28th that Ron was headed back to Georgia to do judicial things. Then again on April 19th that he was headed back to Arizona.
So when a fairly active poster has a hiatus from March 27th to May 2nd... I mean....

Can't believe people are still wasting time on this hypothesis

GT_EE78

Banned
back to Josh for a change, i'd have sure felt better if had been JO instead of CJP who suggested returning if not a 1st rounder.....
which makes me think the odds are about 60% to go.. NBAdraft.net updated mock drafts yesterday and now have him at 44/40
for 2018/2019 but only at #55 in this years prospect rankings, it'll be interesting to see how that bounces up and/or down once the combine gets going.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
back to Josh for a change, i'd have sure felt better if had been JO instead of CJP who suggested returning if not a 1st rounder.....
which makes me think the odds are about 60% to go.. NBAdraft.net updated mock drafts yesterday and now have him at 44/40
for 2018/2019 but only at #55 in this years prospect rankings, it'll be interesting to see how that bounces up and/or down once the combine gets going.

Next year's draft is projected to be weaker than this year's. There are a lot of dynamics in the decision process for Okogie that we don't know, but if draft position is the primary factor, odds suggest that he should return.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
You referred to DLab issue as "minor."
That’s because it actually is a minor issue. The school overreacted and most of you on here and other sites don’t know the full details. I’ve posted nothing on here that was wrong. From DLaB to Duke and UNC being a part of the FBI investigation. There have been many things that I haven’t openly posted but those who I’ve shared with know that my info is legit.