Jose F. Alvarado Senior Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

Thread for Jose F'ing Alvarado.

The warrior, the man you want in a foxhole with you.

Remember this video from high school, LOLOLOLOL:

Great dancing afterwards.

Jose F. Alvardo is (all time Georgia Tech records):
#21 in points with 1,251. Kenny Anderson is #14 with 1,498. I'm guessing that's about where he'll finish.
#11 in assists with 330. Will probably pick up a couple more spots there, passing Iman Shumpert into 9th place.
#7 in steals with 183. Jarrett Jack had 184, Drew Barry had 193, and Shumpert had 207. Don't think he can catch #3 Travis Best with 217, but he's up there.

Big F'ing Stats. Big F'ing Heart.

All Time Legend.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
REALLY wished Brian Gregory would have put the offense and ball through Marcus Georges Hunt's hands a LOT sooner rather than halfway through his senior year. He was a completely different player. We saw flashes where he could dominate at times but he always played an unselfish game. A little too unselfish. We saw him blossom into one of the best players in the ACC when Gregory forced the ball on him.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Come on back for another year my man Jose and chase those records!
Of all the seniors that would take advantage of the free year, he seems like he’d be the first one to sign on. Unfortunately for us, I think he’s gonna give pro ball a shot. He might catch on with an nba team here and there but I think he’s gonna have a great career overseas.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I don't have as long a tenure as a Tech student/alumnus/fan as I'm sure many of you all do but Jose will go down as one of (and honestly, potentially straight up) my favorite Jackets ever.

Absolutely. Personally I won't be able to separate him and Moses. Those two just embody what makes college basketball special to me. Obvious love of the game. Obvious hard work to develop. And it feels like they are helping build the program back from one of it's lowest points.

JacketMicMan

Georgia Tech Fan
Absolutely. Personally I won't be able to separate him and Moses. Those two just embody what makes college basketball special to me. Obvious love of the game. Obvious hard work to develop. And it feels like they are helping build the program back from one of it's lowest points.
He has the heart and tenacity of Karl Brown. He has the talent of the Georgia Tech point guard legacy. He is a joy to watch and represent those of us who got out and those of us who will

MidtownJacket

Staff member
HeroModeActivated. Jose (and Moses too) are playing like Superman.

This is the purest and most enjoyable way to see kids play. Just lights out, hit the deck, leave it on the court kinda hustle.

We’ll get a lot of love as a feel good team if we can hold the line and keep this climb.

ScGold

Banned
Of all the seniors that would take advantage of the free year, he seems like he’d be the first one to sign on. Unfortunately for us, I think he’s gonna give pro ball a shot. He might catch on with an nba team here and there but I think he’s gonna have a great career overseas.
He is married and has a child. Don't expect him back. Life is calling him very loudly.

Deleted member 2897

Thread for Jose F'ing Alvarado.

The warrior, the man you want in a foxhole with you.

Remember this video from high school, LOLOLOLOL:

Great dancing afterwards.

Jose F. Alvardo is (all time Georgia Tech records):
#21 in points with 1,251. Kenny Anderson is #14 with 1,498. I'm guessing that's about where he'll finish.
#11 in assists with 330. Will probably pick up a couple more spots there, passing Iman Shumpert into 9th place.
#7 in steals with 183. Jarrett Jack had 184, Drew Barry had 193, and Shumpert had 207. Don't think he can catch #3 Travis Best with 217, but he's up there.

Big F'ing Stats. Big F'ing Heart.

All Time Legend.

Up to #19 in points, tied for #10 in assists, #6 in steals.

5 more steals to be in the top 5 all time.

45 assists away from 9th.

Should pass another 4 guys in points to get into the top 15 over the next 7-8 games.