JHD cleared to play !!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Just because you're a spoilsport doesn't mean you're wrong.

I'm not trying to your job, Skeptic ;) - but hey, KQ got it soooo right about CBG :rolleyes:

I will say that I felt more confident about JHD'a eligibility a short time later when the AJC put it out there too. Not that my confidence counts for anything.

I believe that GT will announce after the graded are officially released and some NCAA "i"s are dotted and "t"s crossed.

I am looking forward to seeing JHD on September 3rd.

#fearJabari

GO JACKETS!!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I'm not trying to your job, Skeptic ;) - but hey, KQ got it soooo right about CBG :rolleyes:

I will say that I felt more confident about JHD'a eligibility a short time later when the AJC put it out there too. Not that my confidence counts for anything.

I believe that GT will announce after the graded are officially released and some NCAA "i"s are dotted and "t"s crossed.

I am looking forward to seeing JHD on September 3rd.

#fearJabari

GO JACKETS!!
I'm happy for everybody, you included. A tough road back for the kid, and the season is going to be quite a reward for his diligence. For us because he gives the armchair, message board guys another reason to be optimistic ... just before the second guessing on how Roof uses him, you know. (Don't you think it would be cool if an opposing QB looked up from center to see JHD playing middle linebacker, glowering at him? Just once?) Now, if the real skeptics will for at least half the season lay off wringing hands on whether he will be eligible for the post-season ....

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
EXCITED-GEORGIA-TECH-FAN.gif

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
He has a lot more on his plate now. Class + practice + workouts...leaves extra time for sleep only most likely. He keeps nose to grindstone and he will be fine, and probably exhausted at seasons end ;)

Rammy

Georgia Tech Fan
I did not attend Tech, but I am a HUGE Tech fan... If not in the NFL, I would hope JHD has proven his character and resolve to represent Tech in the business world. If I could, I would give hire him in the spot!!! Very proud of JHD!!