JHD cleared to play !!!

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
giphy.gif

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Ken from AJC said CPJ was going to talk about it later today

Johnson, who said that his eligibility status would be determined following the end of the summer term, is expected to address the matter Saturday morning following the team’s first practice.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The life lesson learned by Mr. Hunt far outweighs any enjoyment we might derive out of watching him disrupt opposing offenses. BUT, it is still great for us too!!!! For whatever little it is worth, I am proud of you young man, for seeing this thing through. Please just remember, you did this for its own merit, not just for football. Your life is a journey and this football part is just a small part.

One goal reached..........one of many!

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
The life lesson learned by Mr. Hunt far outweighs any enjoyment we might derive out of watching him disrupt opposing offenses. BUT, it is still great for us too!!!! For whatever little it is worth, I am proud of you young man, for seeing this thing through. Please just remember, you did this for its own merit, not just for football. Your life is a journey and this football part is just a small part.

One goal reached..........one of many!

Agreed! This not just good news for the football team but GREAT news for Jabari. I don't know what the future holds for him in the NFL but getting a GT degree will definitely provide a pathway to lifelong success, as long as you continue to put in the same effort.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
This is the great news we were hoping for! He did the work and now he's back where he wants to be. Can't wait to watch him do his thing this Fall.

Congratulations, Jabari!!