Jaquan Henderson Article

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
agree, was thinking outside the box . Just remember j lee was a dual ol and dl.
perhaps - a pitch like - come try to see if u are a solid d e but if not we need fast do o t?

47 are u happy w the open field blocking of our o t ? i am pretty bummed with it. lots of injuries ( for example ... klock, marshall, stick) and imo not agile enough.
I actually think we have some pretty agile guys at OT. IMO the issue has been a weird overturn in players from injuries or leaving early, without those things I think we would be fine.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I actually think we have some pretty agile guys at OT. IMO the issue has been a weird overturn in players from injuries or leaving early, without those things I think we would be fine.

This and we have guys who never develop into reliable contributors. I fear if we recruited more OL we'd only get more of this latter group.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Generating sacks is also a scheme thing. Simmons rarely was stunting and it was often an outside rush only which meant if the pocket did not get interior pressure the qb just stepped up into it

It’s also about talent and ability. If I’m wrong I’ll happily sit back and watch us destroy opposing QBs this year.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We need to rotate DL so we still have some edge speed late in games. Our guys seemed to look really tired in games last year and we lost on 4th quarter drives. We couldn't get pressure. It was really obvious when their OL was much bigger than our DL. I hope we can substitute more often this year. Builds depth and rewards practice time.