James Graham is the future

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Come on now. James Graham's minutes were against disinterested 3rd stringers protecting a 40 point lead and he missed several EASY pitch and catches. Couple good throws, couple garbage throws. TO's minutes would have looked very similar in the same situation.

Disinterested??? LMAO!!!!!

TO wouldn’t have stayed in the pocket long enough to make a throw.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Disinterested??? LMAO!!!!!

TO wouldn’t have stayed in the pocket long enough to make a throw.
He would have if he had gotten pressured as little as JG did.

You should know better than anyone that the emotional approach when you're winning by 40 is much different than the 1st quarter in a close game. Emotions are huge in this sport. It's a game of adrenaline.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Dude... coaches have watched them all summer and lj didn’t start and only got a couple of plays. That’s a red flag. Open scholarship
Nah, the dopes here know more than the coaches who spend 100 hours a week analyzing who the more talented player is.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Dabo is a great coach who specializes in motivating guys to give their all. I highly doubt the backups in the game were mailing it in.

We will still need TO’s ability to run the ball this season. But I agree that JG looked poised and threw some good balls. Kept his eyes downfield too.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
Nah, the dopes here know more than the coaches who spend 100 hours a week analyzing who the more talented player is.

I’m going by the coaches opinion. Do you think they think he’s a heisman candidate but wanted to sand bag for USF?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I’m going by the coaches opinion. Do you think they think he’s a heisman candidate but wanted to sand bag for USF?
My only assumption is that they think Tobias Oliver gives them a better chance to win a football game than Lucas Johnson and James Graham.

For the record I have no favorites and only want the guy who gives us the best chance to win to be named starter.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Same in all sports. Some guys can make the putts in practice or hit free throws in practice but put them under pressure and they fold. Some guys are gamers and some are practice players. Let's find out who can play. TO can flat run but needs to make throws under pressure. We will know in a couple of weeks.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yes, based on what I could see tonight, I would rather use TO as a slot receiver if he has good hands, and either Graham, who looked somewhat poised against 2/3 stringers tonight OR LJ at QB, if we can provide pass protection (highly doubtful). I think Graham is probably the guy, and we can hope he is "Nick Marshall - lite". Marshall was a great athlete and decent passer.

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
James look decent down the field throws, but short to medium needs work on accuracy. We ran it great with option looks, but got to back the defense off.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
My only assumption is that they think Tobias Oliver gives them a better chance to win a football game than Lucas Johnson and James Graham.

For the record I have no favorites and only want the guy who gives us the best chance to win to be named starter.

+1 me too! I thought LJ would be the starter. We are really bad at the QB position.

Jd89

Georgia Tech Fan
It was against 2nd and 3rd stringers, which are all 4 and 5 star recruits and probably more talented than many other defenses we see this year.