Jackets vs. LSU 12/11, 6PM

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
With Rodney Howarda and Saba Gigiberia, has filling the 5-spot they are aggregating 8.9
points and 8.0 rebounds per game, a good bit short of what Moses provided.
Howard, is averaging 29.9 minutes and obviously has accounted for most of that production.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Need to get this win. LSU has not played a game in 10 days. Tech has come off 2 tough games with 5 days to prepare and build up energy and strength from the flu that went through the team. Hopefully they are ready to play their best game.
We're coming off of finals, I believe.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
I sure hope we have our "A" game or this could get away from us in a hurry. LSU is a very good team. Mike needs some scoring help!

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
I like this player match up much better than UNC. Line is Tech +7.5!!!
Let’s squeak one out.
🐝 71
🐯 68

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Before we get too deep in, let me mention that from what we've seen so far this year, a reasonable goal and, perhaps, expectation would be an NIT bid.

Mike is bringing a lot of firepower. I enjoy watching this team. I believe CJP when he says we'll get better as the season goes on.

I also think there's not enough firepower elsewhere yet, we'll see a lot of inconsistency all year long, and we don't yet have a head of the snake on defense, dragging our efforts on that end.

Just wanted to put that out there because I'm sure, if we struggle tonight against a very talented, ranked team, there will be plenty of ******* "fans" hemming & hawing how we're the ****tiest team on Earth, probably squeezing in an under-the-radar potshot here and there at some of our players.

Those same ******* "fans" will be the ones who overshot the mark on what reasonable expectations for this team should be. That, of course, is on them.

On that note, enjoy the game & Go Jackets!

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Who else knew when we were up 23-9 that lsu would come back ?
Just a really mediocre team. Like I said last week, I don’t see a for-sure ACC caliber starter on this roster after this season. Get old, stay old doesn’t work if you don’t balance out the classes.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
This team is going to need a PG in the portal. This team hits the wall at the same point in the 2nd half nearly every game.

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
Before we get too deep in, let me mention that from what we've seen so far this year, a reasonable goal and, perhaps, expectation would be an NIT bid.

Mike is bringing a lot of firepower. I enjoy watching this team. I believe CJP when he says we'll get better as the season goes on.

I also think there's not enough firepower elsewhere yet, we'll see a lot of inconsistency all year long, and we don't yet have a head of the snake on defense, dragging our efforts on that end.

Just wanted to put that out there because I'm sure, if we struggle tonight against a very talented, ranked team, there will be plenty of ******* "fans" hemming & hawing how we're the ****tiest team on Earth, probably squeezing in an under-the-radar potshot here and there at some of our players.

Those same ******* "fans" will be the ones who overshot the mark on what reasonable expectations for this team should be. That, of course, is on them.

On that note, enjoy the game & Go Jackets!
I’m thankful they beat uga

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
if only basketball games were only the first half we’d be undefeated. Just haven’t been able to keep it for a full 2 halves in most of these games. Hoping as the season goes on that’ll change.