1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Article Jackets Look to "Get Right" vs Clemson

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by ESPNjacket, Feb 5, 2019.

1. YlJacket

YlJacket Helluva Engineer

Yea but that drug addiction isn't enough to get you to write the overview for the ND game tonight - Jackets Look to Get Right Part Deux. Come on - chop chop :punch::punch:

Course I am not sure what you would say other than the Jackets need to run better sets and shoot the ball better. Plus a concern that now ND has seen our zone once already this year they likely will be more than ready for it. Raining corner jumpers and Mooney in the paint off ball movement. :depressed:

There obviously is no "buzz" for this game even among the hard core fans who populate this board. And I can't imagine it is much better with the recruits who are watching how things are progressing at McTit. I really have to hope (and it is just hope at this point) that the Jackets can turn it around this evening against a team that is just as wounded as we are having lost 6 of their last 7.

Now that I wrote if for you Pea - take that drug again - chop chop :p

2. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

Of course the "like" is for your dedication.

3. Peacone36

Peacone36 ACCBasketballReport.com Contributing Writer

You pretty much got it. It would be difficult for me to remain positive at this point so I chose not to do it.

CuseJacket likes this.
  4. slugboy

slugboy Moderator Staff Member

I feel for you on this. I want to see us run something that puts the joy of basketball in these kids. ACC play has been rough lately.

We’ve spent a lot of time posting about how to make our backcourt more effective, but I’m not sure what we can do for our 3-4-5 guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. AUFC

AUFC Helluva Engineer

I plan to hate-watch tonight. Watching is normal, hate-watching is something that has developed over the past couple weeks.

6. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Is wearing the paper bag on your head at home in front of the TV a thing yet?

AUFC likes this.
  7. MidtownJacket

MidtownJacket Helluva Engineer

Well I am explicitly putting the whisky away and only drinking pinner tonight during the game. Hoping the old gold can pull our boys though.

As to the notion of hate watching, I can’t hate on ya. I’ll have it going on tv. If it gets bad I’ll listen to the second half on the radio and sit outside with the pup in the yard. Somehow drinking cold beer in your backyard soothes the angst of bricked shots late in the possession and forgone lack of rebounding.

I’m calling a 10 point victory tonight. Jose is going to go off and Alston is going to wait up. We will see the return of Curt gone Bad too.

It’s going to be a great night boys and girls. A. Great. Damn. Night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk