Jabari Hunt Days at a new spot

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
wow people here predicted it. I didn't get it but I guess with Kevin leaving it makes sense now.
who was ILB?

Novajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Also hopefully A Harrel comes back strong from injury, he was doing really well before he got injured last year.

Novajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Reminds me of Gerris Wilkerson who did a similar move during Gailey yrs when our DL was short because of injuries.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
does he have the first few steps needed? my only question about this move is his off the ball quickness..i never felt like he was quick twitchy enough to really be a good WDE...we will see...

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This worries me a little. It screams lack of confidence in the other guys in the pipeline. Hopefully I am over thinking this. He has been pretty successful at LB.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
This is a great move. We were wasting Jabari at middle linebacker because he was off the field 70% of the time due to nickel packages. I think he will emerge as a great player at DE. I have been suggesting this move for a long time.

Go Jackets!

You called it.. I didn't like it and still don't but you called it. Kudos
I figure Beau Hawkins will get burn at ILB now too.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Good move. The other backers, where we have good athletes and depth, are a step quicker. And this may be a big help at DE. Anyway JH-D may get more playing time at DE than LB and we can put more good athletes and experience on the field. I like it.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Instant upgrade in speed off the edge, and will give Roof the option of flexing him to 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE. It's going to help with confusing the defense if CTR chooses to create different looks before/after the snap. Not sure what happened last season...maybe new system, but didn't show the potential we saw in him as a RFr. He certainly has the frame and athleticism to grow into a DE.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
He has really put on some size at Tech. We know he is athletic. May have grown out of LB spot and into DE spot. Don't think we will see much if any drop off with our stable if young LBs in the system. Instantly adds depth to our biggest weakness on D and should create competition there. I like it. Hopefully will succeed for all involved.