It's a girl!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
As I recall 17 years ago with my son as a baby, "you try to avoid turnovers"- especially when it is sleep time(SIDS).

Now relating that to the last couple of scrimmages, we have been proficient about not laying the pigskin on the ground! Play Ball!!

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Anytime soon? Probably not. All I know is that Eric is relishing his new responsibility as a dad and his daughter is healthy and doing well.

I'm certain that if he has anything official he'd like to announce, he'll do so or he'll send me a message to relay to everyone. However, Eric is a pretty private person so it doesn't surprise me at all that he doesn't want to go into detail about his private life publicly.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Thanks @John for that update. Only news I wanted to hear was that all were healthy. Great to hear.

In a few years I'm sure E won't be looking back wishing he'd spent more time catering to us despite the worsening cases of E-withdrawal that's running rampant among the Swarm. ;)

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
I love football. But, family trumps it all day long. Wishing Eric and his family all the best.

I know from experience the time it takes to admin and moderate a large online forum and it can become very overwhelming. One day I realized just how much time I spent doing so and I walked away cold turkey. One of the best things I ever did as I was able to come back later as a poster and enjoy the fun again. He'll be back when he feels it. Nothing wrong with that.