It's a girl!

xenoabe

Jolly Good Fellow
Congrats Eric! I have a 2 year old daughter and another one on the way in July. It'll be tough for a little bit while you get very little sleep but they get more and more awesome as they grow up. My daughter has us constantly doubled over laughing.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I just now wandered in on this thread. Congratulations, Eric! And I have to say that May 5th is a fantastic birthday to have. I've had mine on that day for the last 22 years and I've never gotten tired of substituting sombreros for party hats.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Sorry so late stumbling into the lounge. Long off season and was studying site and saw the thread.
I am very happy for you guys
I know the only thing better than hugging your baby girl is hugging her and her new baby girl
God is pro sex in marriage and pro many grand kids.
you are off to a good start.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Don't worry rest assured that in the middle of the night when he's walking circles trying to bounce her to sleep on every 4th bounce in his arms he shifts slightly to side as he imagines pitching the ball to the wide open a back.

In the meantime we have our own Tim Byerly in @CuseJacket in the sense that he does an amazing job with everything and normally would not be any cause for complaint except for the fact that he isn't our #5.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
So what's the story on Eric, is he gone from the board? Seems like the threads are flooded with opinions and conjecture rather than updates these days.

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
I think most people know that but having a kid would not necessarily mean he is completely absent from the board. It has been months and he has zero posts. I have 2 kids and a full time job like probably 75% of this sites members but I still check the news every once in a while.

I am not saying anything negative about Eric here just that it is a valid question as to whether or not he is actually coming back.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I think most people know that but having a kid would not necessarily mean he is completely absent from the board. It has been months and he has zero posts. I have 2 kids and a full time job like probably 75% of this sites members but I still check the news every once in a while.

I am not saying anything negative about Eric here just that it is a valid question as to whether or not he is actually coming back.

I don't know anything, but do you remember your wife right after your first was born? Now think about the time E has put into this forum. I suspect he made a deal with his wife and will be back.

Then again, as I think about how much time E put in, he might have joined a 12 step program.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I wish that he would've let us known something. I figured he'd be gone a month maybe 2 but we're 2 weeks away and he's still not back. Maybe she could limit him to ten post a week or something lol.