"It kind of pissed us off"

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't mind it at all. But I will say this: that comment is the kind of thing that the "naysayers" will latch on to if we are not winning, calling him bad for the program because he is surly etc. People love you when you are winning. Whether we are meeting expectations or not, I like CPJ because he is sincere. In this day and age of media PCness I find that refreshing.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
I plan on going to Vegas........predicted eight an four and now will see if the cards are running my way....great game last night.Only bad thing was it looked like we were playing a practice game with a home team since we had on our practice team white unis............good win though.

mistaben

Georgia Tech Fan
Stay Pissed, My Friends ...

th

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

espn hiring bloggers like Andrea and Heather who have no damn f-----ing clue about this game and what they are seeing and just relying on rankings and perception is a freaking joke. A total joke, and the effort to be so PC and employ diverse workforce to cover football, is ruining their brand. If the person is good, and qualified and can cover football regardless of gender I am ok, i have no problem. Its when they put unqualified woman and men in these positions to fulfill some metric or some other BS reason that pisses me off.

Andrea has no damn clue what she is doing
Heather had no clue either.

Hire someone with a clue. I don't care if they are purple. Just hire someone with a clue.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I plan on going to Vegas........predicted eight an four and now will see if the cards are running my way....great game last night.Only bad thing was it looked like we were playing a practice game with a home team since we had on our practice team white unis............good win though.
Hey Mack, I thought of you when the dive with Laskey was clearly being allowed by Miami every play last night. I loved it! Dive after dive after dive getting 3-7 yards. Miami was so scared of Justin Thomas they must have kept thinking they were good enough to get us off the field by allowing the give and then taking down Laskey. Problem was that Laskey is really good. No one wants to believe it so he gets to continue to crush future NFL linebackers souls.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
espn hiring bloggers like Andrea and Heather who have no damn f-----ing clue about this game and what they are seeing and just relying on rankings and perception is a freaking joke. A total joke, and the effort to be so PC and employ diverse workforce to cover football, is ruining their brand. If the person is good, and qualified and can cover football regardless of gender I am ok, i have no problem. Its when they put unqualified woman and men in these positions to fulfill some metric or some other BS reason that pisses me off.

Andrea has no damn clue what she is doing
Heather had no clue either.

Hire someone with a clue. I don't care if they are purple. Just hire someone with a clue.

They're puppets. They have their job because they'll write what they're told and push the narratives the higher ups want. That's what ESPN does. I stopped going to them for analysis years ago.