"It kind of pissed us off"

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
For those who missed it...

About the 2:00 minute mark

Would it be unseemly of me to admit that watching that video moved me to tears? How beautiful was that! And I am so glad to have announcers who are willing to hype Tech a little bit and get the fan base fired up. That is such a refreshing change to the usual idiots who talk about "not being able to win with this gimmicky offense."

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
They're puppets. They have their job because they'll write what they're told and push the narratives the higher ups want. That's what ESPN does. I stopped going to them for analysis years ago.
Where does one go for analysis? Well, one could go to a counselor, a psychiatrist or a life coach, or one could go watch Tech play football. It cleanses the soul and tells you all you really need to know about the ancient art form of hauling pigskin.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Hey Mack, I thought of you when the dive with Laskey was clearly being allowed by Miami every play last night. I loved it! Dive after dive after dive getting 3-7 yards. Miami was so scared of Justin Thomas they must have kept thinking they were good enough to get us off the field by allowing the give and then taking down Laskey. Problem was that Laskey is really good. No one wants to believe it so he gets to continue to crush future NFL linebackers souls.
Yeah Bruce I kept wondering when this was going to end but .........it didnt and man did he shred them.nothing really big but he kept the backers honest and allowed us to get to corner.I like the kid but he wished he had some more speed.He is a warrior and I like warriors...going to upgrade my picks for the year to at least nine wins.......NC and NCS are bad and not sure about PItt ...Virginny is up and down and of course we own Dook..........Laskey made a great interview on radio after the game.........good kid........hopes he goes up .

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
is there anywhere the game is archived on the radio that I can listen? I really would like to hear Roddy and Brandon call the game.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
is there anywhere the game is archived on the radio that I can listen? I really would like to hear Roddy and Brandon call the game.
I listened to some of it and they do a good job of sportscasting............Roddy had the temp of the game and Brandon did great job.Not as good as Jack and Al and Kim but they are good at putting a good picture out for fans.