It’s ugly, but I noticed some good things.

MACHETE

Georgia Tech Fan
1. For all the Collins haters, he’s gonna be gone if we don’t make a bowl. The final score today was unacceptable.

2. Offense looked better, o line was bad but passing game was nice, sims looks more accurate.

3. Defense looked solid at times, they still have lots of work to do though.

I feel like if we had played Virginia or Duke we would’ve won or at least been in the game. Ole Miss is still a good team remember. Still, an unacceptable loss.
Are you fuking serious? GTFO.

SCjacket1

Banned
1. For all the Collins haters, he’s gonna be gone if we don’t make a bowl. The final score today was unacceptable.

2. Offense looked better, o line was bad but passing game was nice, sims looks more accurate.

I feel like if we had played Virginia or Duke we would’ve won or at least been in the game. Ole Miss is still a good team remember. Still, an unacceptable loss.
Offense shut out. Sins can‘t the ocean from the beach. What game did u watch?

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
Had a really nice afternoon tailgating frat row with our daughter. Decent crowd, guess maybe 20-25% Miss (mostly goofy looking bunch, nice enough). Tech fans hoping for the best, having a good time regardless. What an impressive bunch of students!

Unfortunately, then the game started. Took Miss a minute and a half to score. Had to laugh at another blocked punt…what else can you do. I’d like to revise my #wins prediction down from 4 to 2, although 1-11 is a possibility. Feel bad for players.

Tried listening to the game on the way home and 680 cut over to the braves at halftime…can’t say I blame them, but is that normal? Seems like we could at least have WREK pick it up?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer

1. A bowl game? Sorry, but I can't even laugh about that.

2. The O sucked big time. Anyone who suggested Long as a replacement is, how shall I put this, brain dead.

3. They scored, last I looked (I can't keep watching) 42 points and had roughly 500 yards total offense. So much for the D.

4. We'll lose to both those teams. There isn't any question about that, imho.

Fire him. Fire him now while there's still some chance that the program can get back on its feet.

SCjacket1

Banned
All you need to know is the play made by the Ole Miss quarterback late in the third quarter. Needing a first down in a game that was already in hand, he put his head down ran over a Tech defensive back and nearly got a first down. Sims would have gone out of bounds to avoid the hit. Our team has quit on the coach, the school, and their teammates. Now that, is "unacceptable"
Sims is a nice kid, but he is not a gamer.