*** **** is back in jail again

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

GT7378

Georgia Tech Fan
Someone (@kg01) for some unknown reason tried to label me as Ron and I can confirm I'm in fact not Ron.
I just enjoy your Avatar, what a mess he made of the investigation, all under the rationalization that " I had to communicate with my HC ".. His rationalizations regarding Hewitts final years here were even more idiotic...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This is how you play hardball

Heh, sounds like someone (name probably rhymes with Posh Jastner) hired a PI to do a lil' digging. Found gold?

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-n...iled-georgia-fugitive/XESVjhEcMCJnwvHID8ZCWK/

Bell, who served prison time in Arizona for prescription-drug fraud, faced numerous theft and drug-related charges while living in the Atlanta area during the 1990s. Cobb County court records show that in February, a private investigator in Arizona inquired about the status of Bell’s old cases.

Don't play with fire when you live in a house made-a straw.

#ComeAtMeBro

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yup that's the look of someone who knows he's done. Saw there is no bond for him either, he may not see the light of day for a loooong time.

Maybe he can get El Chapo's guys to build him a tunnel out of there. :smuggrin:

On a serious note, this whole thing is actually pretty sad. Dude is clearly disturbed. I don't typically laugh at stuff like that (since I'm so serious) but this dude basically derailed our season and literally threatened Pastner's family.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
damn @MiracleWhips

lose-yourself-gif.gif

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I can't say I'm surprised by this turn of events.
Am I the only one who expected something like this to happen?
Not only was this likely, I'd say it was probably inevitable.
Ron did not seem like the kind of person who could stay out of trouble.
Bell towers all around Arizona, Memphis and Atlanta will be pealing throughout the weekend.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is the line from the article that caught my attention

"Bell, who served prison time in Arizona for prescription-drug fraud, faced numerous theft and drug-related charges while living in the Atlanta area during the 1990s.
Cobb County court records show that in February, a private investigator in Arizona inquired about the status of Bell’s old cases."

Anybody want to place a bet that the PI was hired by Pastner's attorneys?
Their job is to put their client in the best possible position. Having an opposing claimant who has past legal issues and gets thrown in jail is not going to come off with alot of credibility to a judge or jury. Also, puts that claimant in a position where his legal bills are just getting higher.
Keep in mind roughly 98% of civil cases never make it to court - about 10% of them get settled and the rest drop out of the legal system before ever getting to a judge or jury.

Deleted member 2897

Poor guy can't escape his own self. Gurgle glub glub.

giphy.gif

Would be nice if we could get to a "We'll drop ours if you drop yours" state of affairs.