Introduce yourself

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Paul here,
Late finding this thread as well......cheese introduced me to the site after another one folded......and it is a welcome breathe of fresh air.
Enrolled at Tech in Fall of '78, escaped in Winter of '83 with a B.S in Architecture. Continued on at University of Detroit with a B. or Architecture and have stayed in the metro Detroit area ever since. Have my own "firm" (sole proprietor) a 24 y.o. daughter and 5 y.o. son. Attended Tech at was was probably its lowest point for football and basketball. With that history and limited broadcasts in B10 country, lost interest for quite a while in Tech sports. I try to make it to the 5 year homecoming games, looking forward to making the trip to Pitt in '14 and ND again in '15. (Saw the '97 and '07 games there as well._
I also enrolled in Fall '78 & made it out March '83 with B.S. Industrial Management. I worked part-time at the Architecture Library my last 2 years in school. I enjoy reading your posts.

Animal02

Banned
I also enrolled in Fall '78 & made it out March '83 with B.S. Industrial Management. I worked part-time at the Architecture Library my last 2 years in school. I enjoy reading your posts.

I was one of the five that stood when they announced the candidates for a B. of S. "undesignated" Then we had to sit through the rest of the mob graduating. :)'

Milwaukee

Banned
Name: Jake
School: Jacksonville State University Alumni c/o 2007
Fanhood: die-hard Tech fan (football season ticket holder 03-07)
First Tech gm attended: 03 Auburn
Last Tech gm attended: 13 Syracuse
Best Tech gm attended: 06 Maryland (MJ's goal line stand on 3rd and 4th down, BDS was ELECTRIC)
Favorite Jacket on the court: Is'mail Muhammad
Favorite Jacket on the field: Philip Wheeler (Paul Davis is next)
Favorite Jacket on the green: Matt Kuchar

And I'm getting married in a week, May 2nd, in Mexico!

Buzz1965

Georgia Tech Fan
Been a Georgia Tech fan since 1965... Loved Bobby Dodd, loved watching the annual thanksgiving Scottish rite Georgia and GA Tech JV game every year... And want ever forget that national championship year and that Virginia Game that year! Love Georgia Tech!!!

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Name: Bert
School: Augusta State University Alumni c/o 2005 (Dad graduated from Tech in 78)
Fanhood: die-hard Tech fan (football season ticket holder 08-Present)
First Tech gm attended: 1992 W. Carolina
Last Tech gm attended: 13 UGA
Best Tech gm attended: 04 Clemson (fumbled punt and CJ amazing catch with 12 seconds to go)
Favorite Jacket on the court: Jarred Jack
Favorite Jacket on the field: Roddy Jones
Favorite Jacket on the green: Matt Kuchar

Jacketfish

Jolly Good Fellow
I have been following this site for a few months now and finally decided to join in.

Georgia Southern Alum, but I have been a die hard tech fan for as long as I can remember.
I follow recruiting pretty closely and know the roster from top to bottom. (football)

I just turned 29 and just got a black lab puppy. Looking forward to being a part of this forum.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have been following this site for a few months now and finally decided to join in.

Georgia Southern Alum, but I have been a die hard tech fan for as long as I can remember.
I follow recruiting pretty closely and know the roster from top to bottom. (football)

I just turned 29 and just got a black lab puppy. Looking forward to being a part of this forum.
Welcome aboard. Let me know how your puppy does. I have a 6-yr old black lab - SUCH A BABY!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

You know at 30 you have to get a Yellow Lab and name it Buzz :)

GT Chillin' It

Jolly Good Fellow
Hi, my name is Eric. Class of '09, BSME. I've been a Tech fan my entire life even though I'm the first in my family to ever attend. Two of my uncles are huge Tech fans and have held season tickets since the early 90's; I accredit my fan hood to their good influence. I currently work for Georgia Power, and actually just relocated to the Athens area. Enemy territory is awful so this site will be escape. Just got married 2 weeks ago and followed the wife up here. She's currently in veterinary school at UGA but will still sport the white and gold on Saturdays. I love recruiting and follow it like a religion. Hard to pick a favorite game but the top three are Florida State at home in '08, at UGA in '08, and the '09 Championship.

I'm really looking forward to being part of the forum. Go Jackets!!!