Introduce yourself

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Hi everyone! Some may know me from another board. I have been lurking here for a bit ever since I found it once the "other" board went away. I have really appreciated so far the level of discussion here, particularly in a time like now, where we are struggling a bit. Once I saw Boomergump as a regular contributor, I knew I needed to get my own account here :)

I am a second generation Tech alum. Graduated '02 ChemE. Huge Tech fan, and looking forward to having some great discussions about Tech sports!

Ben Jones

Georgia Tech Fan
Avid tech fan. Live and die by tech foosball. I'm a grown man, I'm 40!

Favorite player of all-time is Lil Joe Hamilton, just ahead of Justin Vaitekunas.

I take life very seriously and very rarely smile.

This board is Great, so major kudos to all involved. Go Jackets and God Bless!

carmex

Georgia Tech Fan
Been lurking here for a little bit, guess I should introduce myself.

CS class of 2002. Live and work just south of Denver, CO so I don't get to make it to many games anymore (made it out to Provo for the BYU loss this year) but I never miss watching on TV.

Appreciate all the good info on the site Eric! If you don't mind me asking, how do you get all your information? I figured you worked on staff somewhere but doesn't sound like it from your intro post.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I worked at Rivals and 247 for about three years...I built up good sources during that time. I'm friends with some people at Tech including people in the AA, a few coaches and a lot of the players. I became friends with a lot of the players when I covered them during the recruiting process.

Tech804

Georgia Tech Fan
Class of 00'. EE. Working in VoIP here in Atl. With another alumni. Saw pj's offense while I was at Ga Southern and was excited when he came to tech.now not so much. Hoping for a better season next year.

bcaff

Jolly Good Fellow
Civil Engineering Student
Plan to graduate Spring 2015 (I'm on the 5 year path)
Been a fan of the team since I began classes here
Best game was by far the Clemson game in 2011

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
I graduated from Tech in 1972......back in the Stone Age ! I use to literally live and die with every game, but I suppose I've mellowed with age. I keep it more in perspective now I guess. That being said, I just feel like we HAVE to beat UGA in football at least 3 times in 10, obviously more would be great. We have such huge obstacles to overcome competing with them , losing in football just compounds the problem.
Although I have lived in Wisconsin for 25 years, I keep up with my Yellow Jackets in many ways. It's interesting, because in Wisconsin , there is no in-state rival, so that whole "hatred" thing is missing. I'm looking forward to adding my two cents worth from time to time.

Carder

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm a huge Tech fan and love me some GT football!! Favorite game.... Well, I liked the 2009 game when we beat #5 VT. Another favorite game would have to be, ANY game that the mutts lose!!

ramblinwreck24

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey

Been lurking and technically my first post was announcing the birth of my child. But anyway...

My name is Chad, longtime Tech fan since birth. Just had my first child and I cannot wait to take him to his first tech game!

I'm pretty knowledgable about the game of football and played linebacker in college (not at tech, though I wish). I am a coach on the high school level and more specifically a coordinator. May about to get my first head coaching job, so if anyone ever wants to talk X's and O's I'm always game.

Thanks

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Good Afternoon. New to site, but glad I found it. My father attended GT in the late 30's before transferring to the Naval Academy at the start of WWII. He indoctrinated his children on GT lore from the crib. He used to sing the song "Are you a Jacket" to us most every night. Three of my siblings and I attended GT. My first date in highschool was a GT football game. Living in Tampa nowadays but follow GT closely.

LadyJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm Kathy -- BME'81. My father, BME'42 started taking me to football games when I was 4 yrs old....so I've definitely been raised a fan for life. Another brother is BME'72. All of us have been die hard GT supporters and fans. One of my favorite memories while walking out of BDS following one of the games was my daughter looking up at me and saying "Mom you know I could see myself going to college here one day.." I think she was just 14 or 15 at the time. My daughter is at GT currently and scheduled to 'get out' in Spring '15. The first away game I took my children to was Clemson and we got to witness live "the Catch" Godsey-Watkins in 2000 -- definitely great memories. Known as JacketLady on other sites but haven't really posted in a while -- Long time lurker on numerous sites! I love reading all of the discussions --- Go Jackets & THWG!!