Interesting piece on Foster's defense against OSU

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
The 2008 season might be the best coaching job Johnson has done at GT. Seriously. Wins nine games, almost the ACC title, with a team that couldn't get out of its own way in the spring, a new and complicated offense, and a QB who could not throw the ball and because all was new, was running a dumbed down Johnson offense. And to top it all off, a team that had to be convinced it could win with it "at this level". If I remember predictions were that Tech would win three games or some such.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
There isn't a game next year we aren't capable of losing. Be it from just an off game, enough bad breaks, or whatever. That being said....I ain't scared of anyone either and like our chances against all of em. Not predicting a perfect season....that will definitely take some very good fortune. But I like where we are....we can compete against anyone I think....including the FSU's and bama's of the world.

FWIW....I think VPI will give us one of our tougher matches next year....they usually do. But yeah...I think we will take them again.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
There isn't a game next year we aren't capable of losing. Be it from just an off game, enough bad breaks, or whatever. That being said....I ain't scared of anyone either and like our chances against all of em. Not predicting a perfect season....that will definitely take some very good fortune. But I like where we are....we can compete against anyone I think....including the FSU's and bama's of the world.
Change the "capable of losing" to "capable of winning" and I don't disagree at all. In that regard I like the schedule a lot. It is going to be tough, or "challenging" as they say, but all are on the table. If everything goes just so and the stars align, we could run the table, and that of course assumes our question marks are answered after the first two games, and beating some good, name teams would complete the GT resurrection. Of course, even if what we both want happens, Johnson will still hear about the SEC. Arggh.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think we are capable of winning and losing just about every game....even Alcorn State..... Some are more likely wins than others. I expect FSU, VPI, ND, UGA, and duhU, to give us our stiffest competition.