Injury update

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@ksugiuraajc: Johnson had no update on Smelter. Zenon was available to return, but was held out. PJ Davis also didn't finish the game.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Haha AE87...u are never going to let me live that one down...ugh spell check on my IPad lol

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
Tx Eric. That was /should've been unsportsmanlike on the scumbag who twisted smelter after already down. Worse than nonsense targeting.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Tx Eric. That was /should've been unsportsmanlike on the scumbag who twisted smelter after already down. Worse than nonsense targeting.

The whistle should have been blown before that happened, but once again the refs ignored what was going on on the field

Not sure if it was the same play or not, but one time I noticed that Smelter had been tackled and was attempting to get up when another dwag knocked him down a second time. Low class and unnecessary.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@ChrisYandle: On ACC Coaches Teleconference, Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson said DeAndre Smelter is "at best doubtful" for #ACCFCG vs. Florida State

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
also said PJ Davis and Zenon should be alright

Tony has a broken finger. May be "alright" for blocking but a cast is questionable for ball handling and pass catching. Glad PJ is OK. Sad for Smelter. His injury was a fluke and an after the whistle "miss" by the refs.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
With Smelter out, FSU will stuff 9 in the box and dare Justin to throw the ball. UGa did in the first half yesterday, and frankly we did not rise to that challenge. It was only after we decided to run, run, run even with a stacked box that we took over the game. Just don't know if we can do that if FSU stacks the box.

I mean, we'll be back to playing a good team from a good conference next week.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
With Smelter out, FSU will stuff 9 in the box and dare Justin to throw the ball. UGa did in the first half yesterday, and frankly we did not rise to that challenge. It was only after we decided to run, run, run even with a stacked box that we took over the game. Just don't know if we can do that if FSU stacks the box.

I mean, we'll be back to playing a good team from a good conference next week.
Time for next man up! One of the young WR's need to step up. Passes to Hill coming out of the back. Waller have an exceptional day. Perkins over the middle. WE CAN DO THIS!