Injury Report for UNC

MountPGT1990

Banned
so who is our starting five now on OLine?

Bryan, Braun, Cooper, Devine, and Stick

I'm curious who will be 6th and 7th man to provide some depth. We are now razor thin.

CPJ said we generally need 8 that "can play"and we're are now down to 5 . Before the first game he said we were in good shape with 7 guys....the 5 I listed above + Marshall and Lee.

He said we have 7 that are good to go and their goal is to have 8. Well now we're down to 5 and really need one of the Morgan twins to step up and I guess Ivenmeyer will get some PT or a shirt will be burned from a frosh, not ideal. Really hope Lee and Marshall we be back after this game or CPJ's best OL may quickly detoriate from strength of the team to a concern

Last edited:

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
Bryan, Braun, Cooper, Devine, and Stick

I'm curious who will be 6th and 7th man to provide some depth. We are now razor thin.

CPJ said we generally need 8 that "can play"and we're are now down to 5 . Before the first game he said we were in good shape with 7 guys....the 5 I listed above + Marshall and Lee.

He said we have 7 that are good to go and their goal is to have 8. Well now we're down to 5 and really need one of the Morgan twins to step up and I guess Ivenmeyer will get some PT or a shirt will be burned from a frosh, not ideal. Really hope Lee and Marshall we be back after this game or CPJ's best OL may quickly detoriate from strength of the team to a concern
Thanks,
If we burn a shirt off a freshman - any guess at who? Any reports of any freshman ready?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Maybe it is time we have a D that surrenders less than double digits in a game.

We only gave up 10 last week!!! In the modern era, that's quite an accomplishment (although I am aware that it was Pitt). I'll take that every week going forward....that would lead to a very nice trophy at the end of the year.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
PJ had a little give and take with Andy Monday night which I took to mean he thinks Marshall will be ready by Miami. Or at least I think it was Marshall he was talking about.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
If he had not fumbled the field goals would have been a moot point and game would not have come down to a walk on kicker. Never should have come down to a kick or the failed pitch. If he just doesn't fumble and make a rookie mistake at the end of that run then game was over
Like I've said before, it's not like he was chickin' wingin' the ball or carrying it like a loaf of bread. He had it tucked with his hand over the nose. TN player made a play and just punched it out. JJ is a team player and heck of a blocker without the ball. He doesn't have anything to make up for. Let it go.

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Shamire will have to play way more snaps than he has in the past. Looks like your time in the limelight big man. This is what a football player lives for. Carpe Diem
Didn't he play like 60 snaps against UT? The dude is a pancake machine. I would love for him to play the entire game. Even tired and very slow to get up at the end of the UT game, he still creating a ton of push.