Injury Report for UNC

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Gah, I hate our OL recruiting habits. It's going to wind up biting our butts big time, all this waiting too late to offer people and demanding they come to our camp to get an offer. We got lucky when Lee and Cooper panned out and were able to contribute as true freshmen. We may be hoping for that again before the season's over.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Lets move on.
On to players and things to watch for.

We all know that Will Bryan will be a busy boy. Sham will play a lot so who
who will spell him. What if sham really steps up

At least a few plays I would like to see us move will to guard and run midline with fast young tackles having simple pinch or seal out blocks. I think they are weak utm.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I really think I could play O line and lead a TD drive against UNC. Their D is terrible

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Yea, that was the one play that turned that entire game around

Well, it was significant. It did lead to a UT touchdown but football is the ultimate team sport. It's just the way it is. JJ feels as bad about that fumble as anyone but losses very seldom come down to just one or two plays. You have special teams breakdowns with two missed field goals, the JJ fumble, the missed read in OT, the defensive breakdowns, one of the safeties taking a wrong angle on a long catch and run, on and on. If we had done this, done that, believe me life is too short to obsess over one or two plays in a football game.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Lets move on.
On to players and things to watch for.

We all know that Will Bryan will be a busy boy. Sham will play a lot so who
who will spell him. What if sham really steps up

At least a few plays I would like to see us move will to guard and run midline with fast young tackles having simple pinch or seal out blocks. I think they are weak utm.

Shamire will have to play way more snaps than he has in the past. Looks like your time in the limelight big man. This is what a football player lives for. Carpe Diem