Increase AT donations

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
@MikeJackets1967 just flips a coin to decide what he likes. Same with his “predictions” ;) :cigar:

He sure does, he likes my stuff. A lot of my stuff I don't like 11 minutes after I posted (tic)

With the changes in tax laws, contributions are effectively not deductible any more for the vast majority of people. That is going to hurt all organizations which rely on contributions. So it's especially important to donate whatever you can since contributions will be down in general.

Regardless of the tax law change, I'm going to donate to the GT Athletic Association (need to be clear which GTAA).

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
He sure does, he likes my stuff. A lot of my stuff I don't like 11 minutes after I posted (tic)

With the changes in tax laws, contributions are effectively not deductible any more for the vast majority of people. That is going to hurt all organizations which rely on contributions. So it's especially important to donate whatever you can since contributions will be down in general.

Regardless of the tax law change, I'm going to donate to the GT Athletic Association (need to be clear which GTAA).

I’d just like to see folks that live within fairly easy driving distance start buying season tickets. There are a lot of GT folks that live within a 100 mile radius that don’t.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Spellcheck broken? Athletics Initiative 2020 brochure from the GTAA.

be51da6b870e7a403f56dccebf0a5ab8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
$8 million per year. That's our number.

I posted a chart on another thread showing Top-25 recruiting classes by program spending. Teams over $26 million per year in Football budget are almost uniformly bringing in top 25 classes. Below $26 million it's a rare fluke. Tech is at ~$18 million.
How 'Should' Tech Do in Recruiting Rank - Analysis

Our home attendance averaged 46,885 this year (not all Tech fans obviously). But if every fan that goes to our games gave just $15 per month, we'd close that gap.

That's not even counting fans out of town who aren't spending on tickets. That's not even counting the successful folks who could give more...
If you have not been to BCJackets post on recruiting dollars please go read it. Should be required reading for all alums. Thanks BC for taking the time and effort to do it.