Impact player 2017

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Forgot Searcy in the AB rotation. How I managed that is a mystery. But aside from the Smith, Jones, Peebles rotation in 2011, I can't think of a better set of ABs.

Nate and Qua are as fast most wr.
Split them out 5 yards and we have a whole new look creating one on one coverage. Coin flip on these two.

On defense - Adams

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Nate Cottrell. I hate to be a one-trick pony but, if he has recovered fully and can move into the AB rotation, I think he'll make everybody forget about MM pretty quickly. With him, Green, and Lynch at AB and Mills at BB, we might have the most talented backfield since 2009. We'll need to have somebody step up to be Mills's backup, but I'm guessing that Quaid will do the job there.
Don't forget Searcy

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Victor Alexander, because why not.
Hope u are right. On day 1 with PJ gone we need lb to lead the young guys we are brining to the flats.
If my guy ADAMS can be a rock in the middle , all the lb can play faster and with better angles (please end the grab tackling).

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Hope u are right. On day 1 with PJ gone we need lb to lead the young guys we are brining to the flats.
If my guy ADAMS can be a rock in the middle , all the lb can play faster and with better angles (please end the grab tackling).

I kid I'm eager to see is LB Jakob Brashear. I thought his film was WAY better than his 2-star ranking. Looks like a hard-nosed bad arse FB player to me.

David Curry also showed some flashes, but inexperience made him a liability. I wonder whether with a year to mature after last year and another year of S&C whether he can break out. Interesting kid.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
It would be great if it was Woods or someone from the recruiting class because having one of them make a big impact would be an unexpected blessing.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Thanks, guys. There are a lot of good posts in this thread. It reminded me that we may have some talent bubbling to the surface that may not have been fully appreciated.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
With the NOT TALL DT BUT W the big butt DT (adams, kerge , glanton), the recruiting class has 4 4 star defensive lb and db.
Speed follows mass!
The way the db improved this year , they should be a force against all the new qb (unc, vt, mia).

if we add some solid dl play, our lb can fly around.

Can't believe I am getting excited about the defense!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I kid I'm eager to see is LB Jakob Brashear. I thought his film was WAY better than his 2-star ranking. Looks like a hard-nosed bad arse FB player to me.

David Curry also showed some flashes, but inexperience made him a liability. I wonder whether with a year to mature after last year and another year of S&C whether he can break out. Interesting kid.
Trust u in this. Hope we have some one step up in spring and fall to lead the way.
Meet curry after a game where Roof gave him attached boy for reading and reacting w authirity. He was sure happy. After that seemed to play slow.
Oh well 17 is all new .
As Jerry says
Go Jackets.