IF THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
maybe this will put more pressure on the powers that be when they see how big this will be for uga as a school instead of being stuck up and wishing death on our athletics
I think the snobbery was a thing before, but now it is a defense mechanism. We are bringing a knife to a nuke fight.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I think UGA is likely to pass our 4 in the near future. And I really don't see us winning a national championship at the highest level of college football again, ever. The current landscape of college football just doesn't really favor our approach at all. I think we have a shot at titles again when FBS divides up into the inevitable UGA/Bama/Ohio State/Clemson/etc super league and then the lower division we opt into.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
1980 Georgia Bulldogs: dominated an obviously inferior schedule. Beat a 9 loss Georgia Tech team, and squeaked out a win in their final game of the year against the only team they played all year who had a similar talent level to win the national championship.

1990 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: come from nowhere after fielding one of the worst teams in the country throughout the 80s. Undefeated with wins against Clemson, Georgia, and the #1 team in the country at the time of the game in Virginia. Win the national championship

2021 Georgia Bulldogs: beat up on an obviously inferior schedule. Beat a 9 loss Georgia Tech team, and squeaked out a win against the only comparable team they play all year to win the national championship

2031 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: ??????