If a change is made...

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
During new coach hire = How we treated cpj (lack of resources , do your own marketing, under appreciated genius in game coaching) will limit the " trust me i am a new gt that wants to win. "

I like BoB as head coach and assistant ad for football.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
For the 2nd straight year Bama OL is ineffective. Vandy Was very bad. The RBs had to break tackles in the backfield repeatedly.
1664133179215.png
1664133327365.png

What world are we living in when we try to make Bama's offensive performance not great? Even their OL Line Yards isn't bad at 1.56.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
O'Brien won COTY awards at Penn State. If he's at all interested in our mess of a job we should do everything within reason to hire him.

A lot of you are delusional about the attractiveness of our job and the resources we have to offer. We are beggars and do not have the luxury of being choosy.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I'm just wondering why we're discussing O'Brien when there is a better chance that Collins is our coach next year than O'Brien is.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
BOB is definitely not at the top of my list, but Alabama has had pretty bad WR play this year. They are starting a r-Fr and a transfer right now, they have whiffed heavily on WR recruiting. They lost two pretty great WR last year in Metchie and Jameson Williams and everyone knows how stacked those Sark teams were with multiple 1st round WRs including a heisman winner. Bama should have first round talent every year but this might be the first time they haven't in a while and the OC can only do so much with that.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
We do not need a coach with a successful resume with lots of player talent. We need a sharp, tough young coach who has made a mark with a shortage of talent but who has innovated, got the most from his limited talent, and developed and got the players in the right spot to take advantage of their best skills. We are never going to win big ACC games by having the best talent.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Not everything is quantative, but give me Kiffen or Sarkisian any day. It’s a beautiful day.
Neither Kiffin nor Sark are potential head coaches for the yellow jackets.

I never said BOB was the best OC in Bama‘a recent years. Nothing indicates Bama offense is anything other than elite though.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s rumored that the GTAA is going after Bill O Brien.
Needed to restore credibility, discipline and legitimacy heading to re establish mere competency...
Blocked punts, missed field goals, delay of game after a time out, too many men all the field, multiple pre snap penalties...beyond disappointing...

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Satterfield at Louisville was also App State's HC and so was Drinkowitz at Mizzou. Drink maybe needs some more time but neither have looked very good. There's something about App State that's bigger than coaches because the school keeps winning and the coaches who move on don't.
I'm not so sure on Satterfield.He'll now have a chance to kick our butts EVERY yr.We could have a problem.