I Know Im Beating a Dead Horse About TFG…

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I have officially gone from just being happy that he’s gone to now despising the man. There is a person on Twitter, Reddit YouTube, etc. by the name of Big Game Boomer who comments on things about football and college athletics. On January 23, he ranked the best and the worst student sections in college football, and had GT ranked as #1 in the worst category. TFG retweeted it. Mods, you can delete this thread if you feel you must, but I just had to vent.

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
I have officially gone from just being happy that he’s gone to now despising the man. There is a person on Twitter, Reddit YouTube, etc. by the name of Big Game Boomer who comments on things about football and college athletics. On January 23, he ranked the best and the worst student sections in college football, and had GT ranked as #1 in the worst category. TFG retweeted it. Mods, you can delete this thread if you feel you must, but I just had to vent.

I already didn’t like Collins because of how he alienated the diehard fans when he was coaching. When I saw that it made me pissed off. Collins might have taken Bill Lewis’ spot as the worst ever.

Last edited:

TheDanielHordShow

Helluva Engineer
it was also a post about the basketball student sections.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
I already didn’t like Collins because of how he alienated the diehard fans when he was coaching. When I saw that it made me pissed off. Collins might have taken Bill Lewis’ spot as the worst ever.
From a wins loss perspective, gee-off is already worse than Lewis. Now he’s pushing through as just completely worse over all

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
it was also a post about the basketball student sections.
I didn’t realize the post was about the bb section’s because the Reddit I saw mentioned the original tweet being old and wasn’t specific. Nevertheless, retweeting negative posts about GT shows a total lack of class on his part. I guess when you have nothing to do but sit around counting your unearned millions, you have plenty of time to spend on social media.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I didn’t realize the post was about the bb section’s because the Reddit I saw mentioned the original tweet being old and wasn’t specific. Nevertheless, retweeting negative posts about GT shows a total lack of class on his part. I guess when you have nothing to do but sit around counting your unearned millions, you have plenty of time to spend on social media.

Dude is def super bitter. Maybe some lighter clothing would lighten him up.

Eli

Helluva Engineer

He is a POS.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
F9DB1756-2539-4C03-BB1E-06A47ACCD75E.png

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
On another note about Big Game Boomer, I found another of his tweets that ranked the GT student seating section as the 6th worst for college football. Maybe the staff could use this as a challenge for students (frats , clubs, classes, etc.) to get out and prove him wrong. Other threads have addressed incentivizing students to attend, and I definitely think it should be implemented.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
On another note about Big Game Boomer, I found another of his tweets that ranked the GT student seating section as the 6th worst for college football. Maybe the staff could use this as a challenge for students (frats , clubs, classes, etc.) to get out and prove him wrong. Other threads have addressed incentivizing students to attend, and I definitely think it should be implemented.
5 additional points added to your midterm if you attend all the football games and we will be sold out every game😂

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I mean Ive never heard of this person googled it and saw they ranked Oregon as the worst student section at some point too which I find hard to believe. I mean we all know Duke exists because we play there every other year and their student section in football doesnt even exist so who cares

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I mean Ive never heard of this person googled it and saw they ranked Oregon as the worst student section at some point too which I find hard to believe. I mean we all know Duke exists because we play there every other year and their student section in football doesnt even exist so who cares
Huh, I thought Oregon usually packed their stadiums. Weird criteria for worst.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Don’t beat the horse, beat collins

Lil G

Jolly Good Fellow
This isn’t the first time I’ve heard of Collins retweeting moderately ~shameful~ GT content. @mods can we name this thread “Post Collins Clarity” or something and have his shenanigans here? I think it’s appropriate for tech fans to know what he’s really about. A little closure really.

We don’t need to hate on him, we have plenty (myself included). But I don’t see any harm in a gentle following of the man that altered the direction of our beloved program.

Last edited: