I Hope You won't Think Less of Me

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
So Basically he is still a ****. Bad apology. Buy me a drink when I visit Augusta and we can discuss... If he is doing this half *** video he knows he looked stupid earlier.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I wish I was at the game, but I quickly got on Facebook and posted "Athens our second home, We Run This State" didn't have many people comment back lol. Did have one post the overall record bs.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
In '08, we were at my cousin's house in Savannah for big family Thanksgiving. Most of the family are Dwag fans so wife and I were a little outnumbered. We were driveway camping in our fifth wheel so had a large GT tailgating flag with us. After the game, wife grabbed the flag and ran around waving in all of my families faces :)

my late wife's siblings ,ALL SEVEN, went to uga.She did not .. There are good folks though and can take it.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
If you look at my Facebook page you will see our pics.We had about 12 in the club. They were so nice. Really people who went to college and played sports are civil. We had a great time. Its the walmart fans that cause trouble. Our UGA Letterman friends treated everyone with respect and class.
Hell some of us even cheer for the good guys! ;)