I have a 20 year old grandaughter

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
She is a soph at Ga State. I worry about her safety. Would you let your daughter attend Ga State or Ga Tech and live on campus

Deleted member 2897

giphy.gif

LibertyTurns

Banned
Crime around downtown Atlanta is for real and get a clue, it is not a black or white problem
Why are the Liberal Leaders incapable of running anything without completely screwing it up? Atlanta is dominated by Liberal leadership, ran & owned by Liberals for decades. The type of Liberals you don’t like live there. Why is that?

Why do Liberals of means hate living in the very communities they’re responsible for running? Why can’t a Liberal run a school that works properly? Why can’t a Liberal maintain basic law & order in their town? Why do Liberals of means hide behind their gates, hire armed protection and send their kids to special schools to avoid the ones they own and operate?

These types of questions are key to understanding what you’ve done to damage our nation and wreak havoc on the portion of our citizenry most in need of our help. It’s really sad Gramps that your legacy has destroyed multiple generations of families instead of enacting policies to make them successful. Sad indeed.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Here’s some background (https://www.collegefactual.com/coll...of-technology-main-campus/student-life/crime/), but I think some of the numbers are because we have fairly accurate reporting.
Having gone to school at GT and seen other campuses, I’d say there’s more crime risk than Wake Forest but not more than Duke or UNC or UGA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bottom line is you can't live life scared. Obviously, don't do dumb sh*t but you can't live in a freaking bubble worrying about what the 'news' tells you might happen.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Why are the Liberal Leaders incapable of running anything without completely screwing it up? Atlanta is dominated by Liberal leadership, ran & owned by Liberals for decades. The type of Liberals you don’t like live there. Why is that?

Why do Liberals of means hate living in the very communities they’re responsible for running? Why can’t a Liberal run a school that works properly? Why can’t a Liberal maintain basic law & order in their town? Why do Liberals of means hide behind their gates, hire armed protection and send their kids to special schools to avoid the ones they own and operate?

These types of questions are key to understanding what you’ve done to damage our nation and wreak havoc on the portion of our citizenry most in need of our help. It’s really sad Gramps that your legacy has destroyed multiple generations of families instead of enacting policies to make them successful. Sad indeed.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste

LibertyTurns

Banned
If this was a Republican the claim would be racist dog whistling. Turn it around and use Liberal logic on a Democrat and the same racist dog whistling claims are dismissed. Sorry Gramps, you don’t understand hypocrisy when it slams you square in the face.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If this was a Republican the claim would be racist dog whistling. Turn it around and use Liberal logic on a Democrat and the same racist dog whistling claims are dismissed. Sorry Gramps, you don’t understand hypocrisy when it slams you square in the face.
About the quality of a response i should have expected, crime is not only in certain neighborhoods. Parkland High was a very affluent area but , whatever you know it all.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I think you just answered your own question. Why would the GA Tech and GA State campuses be any less safe than any other affluent area?
Dog whistle, it’s because of the types of people live near there.

My son lives in that area but then again he’s got a full year tan so we probably fit in living with those types of people.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Dafuq is wrong with y'all?!

This is what I get for traipsing into the Lounge, huh?

This is like being outta town and walking into a bar hoping to get a stiff drink. Only you look around and folks are dressed 'funny' and seem way too into looking deeply into your eyes.

At that point, you jus' walk out slowly and hope nobody saw you come in.

Yeah, that's how y'all are making me feel rite now. Y'all are playing by a totally differen't set o' rules in this game.