Hurricane Maria looks like it's going to take the same path as Irma

Deleted member 2897

Hurricane Jose generated the 30 foot waves in this photo taken yesterday at Nags Head.

21686965_478758045842336_9068781063804632325_o.jpg

That picture is Fake News. I'm sad that on a site like this someone has to even point that out.

Deleted member 2897

You are correct. It never occurred to me that it might be a fake. Shame on me. I hope the mods will remove it and the posts that follow.

Meh, it ain't worth removing. It should stand in all its glory as a reminder that even the best of us get fooled. And sorry for my old man yells at cloud disposition in my reply.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
OK, I'm calling it. The hurricane season is over for the East Coast.

Maria will stay at sea. There is nothing forming off of Africa. Plus these monsters we have had have dredged up cooler water on the hurricane runway.

Doubt this would be the lead story anywhere, but it's worth a drink and giving thanks if you were spared. Many have been devastated this year.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Grew up in Savannah and now live in Columbia and I hate hurricanes. I thank God we seem to have missed the worst this year but hurt for those who have been devastate. Places like Puerto Rico will be suffering for a long time

northgajacket

Banned
Speaking of football and hurricanes, a few days ago I found a game on youtube when Ga. Southern played MTSU during Hurricane Hugo. I honestly had no idea about this until a few days ago. Do any of you guys recall this? ( I wasn't born when this game happened)