How much are we to blame?

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Ha, living in the south for most of my life I've heard that term "hissy fit" but I don't know if I have ever seen one! Can anyone on gtswarm describe what happens to a person when that occurs? Just trying to broaden my knowledge.

hissy fit n: tantrum. // the demanding diva had a major hissy fit when she had to wait for her trailer to be ready

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
If our coaching staff can’t do their job well because of something the fanbase did or said, they need to find a new place to coach where everything is roses and cranberries.

Pithy answer, but that wasn't the assertion of the OP. The original question was how much are we to blame in recruiting by reinforcing negative stereotypes.

We all complain about recruiting not being up to par, but how much are we to blame for reinforcing the stereotypes that hurt us and led us to where we are now?

Deleted member 2897

Pithy answer, but that wasn't the assertion of the OP. The original question was how much are we to blame in recruiting by reinforcing negative stereotypes.

If opposing teams can show pictures of empty stadiums and negative foul filth language launched against our own players, it certainly can't help.