Votes: 8 4.2%
  • 70-80

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • more than 80

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
These uniforms are just to honor the Black Watch nothing else.
How does having a bunch of imposters sully the reputation of their Black Watch tradition by wearing their unique uniform features, that had to be EARNED back in the day, "honor" the Black Watch? Were I one of those players, I'd be insulted by the devaluation of what the Black Watch meant and accomplished.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
So here are the 4 key details that will further illuminate my following statement:

1) My family is Welsh/Irish/Scottish on my father’s side and I married into a family with similar roots on her mother’s side. (My other half is Greek and she is German; which is neither here nor there).

2) I am on pour two (by number but further ahead by volume 🤔) of Glenmorangie Allta.

3) I legit watched braveheart this evening, without a plan for this post, but half way through I poured the second “dram” and started thinking about this post.

4) It is finally fall in Houston, and I’m on the back porch with a fire roaring and my dog curled next to me on the couch.

Prediction for tomorrow:

We are gonna win this game. I think we are going to avoid turning the ball over, we’re going to see a new philosophy at LB where we have more speed guys (safety depth 👀) and Tobias is going to have a coming out party at corner.

JP is also going to re-establish himself as “the dude” among dudes.

I’m going to donate some money Saturday night to Catholic charities so that my in-laws don’t forever hate me for the hurt we are going to put on the Irish.

Don’t @me bro/sis it’s just the facts as I see