Votes: 8 4.2%
  • 70-80

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • more than 80

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

GTRoy

Georgia Tech Fan
We will hold them to under 20. After the game, the players will say that in the off-week, we "greatly simplified the defense. It really helped us play a lot faster and stop overthinking it!"

We do this once per year, and this is the perfect time for us to also blame it on uniforms, which is the most GT thing of all.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I legit have friends and family who will drive separately from me because I refuse to leave a game early.

Either I support the team or I don’t. It’s a binary choice for me. Only exception is when I see people leave with young kids.

I have legitimately never done this and have no plan to start this weekend.

Like wise and I've never left a game before they finish The Horse.

Well almost never. But always to the end of the game.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Right now I don't think Collins ought to be breaking out the Black Watch, else that reputation will be shattered forever.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
We will hold them to under 20. After the game, the players will say that in the off-week, we "greatly simplified the defense. It really helped us play a lot faster and stop overthinking it!"

We do this once per year, and this is the perfect time for us to also blame it on uniforms, which is the most GT thing of all.
When players say this what do they mean? Do we just simplify coverages to cover 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, straight up man defense, then some different blitzes/stunt schemes? @Ibeeballin you got some insight here?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
When players say this what do they mean? Do we just simplify coverages to cover 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, straight up man defense, then some different blitzes/stunt schemes? @Ibeeballin you got some insight here?

It’s really fluff lol. Basically you cut your plays down from 15 to 10-8 and you reduce the alerts to 1 maybe 2 plays for specific formations or routes

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
It’s really fluff lol. Basically you cut your plays down from 15 to 10-8 and you reduce the alerts to 1 maybe 2 plays for specific formations or routes
what's an alert, IB? Is it similar to what a QB can do at LOS when he notices a change in defense from the called play?