Votes: 8 4.2%
  • 70-80

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • more than 80

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
This seems to be getting some attention so let's lay it out. How will the defense perform in the Blackwatch unis? Will we live up to the reputation or (probably) get absolutely **** smacked?

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
But we will look great in the new uniforms

surprise yes GIF

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
This seems to be getting some attention so let's lay it out. How will the defense perform in the Blackwatch unis? Will we live up to the reputation or (probably) get absolutely **** smacked?
***** smacked seems the most likely. It depends upon Tech turnovers. Two or more will set the table for another embarrassing rout. Limit turnovers, move the football, score touchdowns when given the opportunity then this could be an entertaining game. It is up to the players and coaches as to how they respond to the challenge. The excuses and rationalization for poor playing are becoming tiresome.

Deleted member 2897

I like how the black watch uniforms will make it seemingly impossible for ND to score between 20-30 points

My second favorite part to that is if you pick a multiple of 10 points, there are always 2 different outcomes to have to choose between in the poll.

Jmonty71

Banned
I have us losing 55-17. We cannot stop the turnover train. Too much inexperience in key positions. I think next year, we will see some improvement, but will still struggle to make a bowl.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
My second favorite part to that is if you pick a multiple of 10 points, there are always 2 different outcomes to have to choose between in the poll.

As long as an even 10 is not an option. !0 points requires either a TD and a FG, a TD with a 2pt conversion and a safety, or some unholy combination of FGs and safeties to achieve. Right now I don't think it's possible for GT to score on FG or safety plays... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
By the second half, Notre Dame can name the score. If their subs are as good as Clemson's then it is going to be ugly again. They play Clemson next so they don't really need to make it to 70 or 80 points. Now if (it won't happen) Coach Collins will allow the offense to burn some clock, we don't do dumb stuff, we don't turn the ball over, and we hold ourselves to no more than two penalties, we could make a game of it. I think we can score a touchdown.

Deleted member 2897

As long as an even 10 is not an option. !0 points requires either a TD and a FG, a TD with a 2pt conversion and a safety, or some unholy combination of FGs and safeties to achieve. Right now I don't think it's possible for GT to score on FG or safety plays... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well its Notre Dame scoring - points given up. But yea, if I had to predict a score on our side with an even number, I'd say we likely have 3 options: 0, 10, and 20. I highly doubt 0. I'd lean more towards 20. That would consist of 1 TD with a missed PAT, then 1 TD with a made 2 point conversion (we learned our lesson), then we make 2 FG (out of 8 attempts). 🤷‍♂️

Question: Let's say this score is another blow out, something I have never seen in Tech History, this many blowouts, do you all think the team packs it in and we lose the rest. Miami is up next and don't let last week's score fool you. Miami has an offense. UVA is well coached.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
This is the second best team we will face. They are not as good as the talking heads claim they are, but they will destroy us just as clempson did. This time will be either 54-19 or 57-6. just depends on how much the defense wants to stay in it. Our coaches just do not get our guys ready to play big games like this.

Deleted member 2897

Question: Let's say this score is another blow out, something I have never seen in Tech History, this many blowouts, do you all think the team packs it in and we lose the rest. Miami is up next and don't let last week's score fool you. Miami has an offense. UVA is well coached.

Last year we lost 4 games by 20 or more points. We lost 3 games by 5 or more touchdowns. Our offense only scored at least 2 TDs in 6 games last year. (let that one sink in)

I don't think the team plans to give up either way.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Well its Notre Dame scoring - points given up. But yea, if I had to predict a score on our side with an even number, I'd say we likely have 3 options: 0, 10, and 20. I highly doubt 0. I'd lean more towards 20. That would consist of 1 TD with a missed PAT, then 1 TD with a made 2 point conversion (we learned our lesson), then we make 2 FG (out of 8 attempts). 🤷‍♂️
Tech being Tech, it would not surprise me in the least to get blown out, yet again this week, turn around and beat Miami and then lose the rest of them. It would be about the most Tech like scenario I can think of but with this team and its fragile psyche they could very well pack it in for this season.