How Many Games Will GT And Coach Collins Win In 2019?

How many games will GT and Coach Collins win in 2019?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 4 2.2%

Votes: 15 8.2%

Votes: 24 13.1%

Votes: 50 27.3%

Votes: 54 29.5%

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • More that 8 wins

Votes: 10 5.5%

• Total voters

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
How many games will Georgia Tech and Coach Collins win in 2019? Looking at the schedule and trying to be optimistic,with my gold and white glasses on,i think GT goes 7-5 and 4-4 in the ACC in a season where they have a new head coach and system in 2019.

@Clemson L
USF W
The Citadel W
@Temple W
@Duke W
NCSU L
North Carolina W
Pitt W
Virginia Tech W
@Miami L
@Virginia L
UGAG L

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
How many games will Georgia Tech and Coach Collins win in 2019? Looking at the schedule and trying to be optimistic,with my gold and white glasses on,i think GT goes 7-5 and 4-4 in the ACC in a season where they have a new head coach and system in 2019.

@Clemson L
USF W
The Citadel W
@Temple W
@Duke W
NCSU L
North Carolina W
Pitt W
Virginia Tech W
@Miami L
@Virginia L
UGAG L
We got 4 straight home games?

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
It depends on the schedule. It we play Duke and UNC or UVa in Nov vs Sept, I would probably chalk them as wins hoping the team has almost 3/4 of the season into CGC's and the new /OC's schemes. So I will wait till the schedule is out to make a prediction.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Depends on the staff imo. With good hires I see next year about the same as we just had this year. This transition with the right staff/scheme won’t be as bad as some think.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
As long as the team is truly ready to play at TML, and is going 100% for 4 quarters, instead of 2, the record will take care of itself.

I would be very happy with 6 or 7 NEXT year.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer

@Clemson L
USF W
The Citadel W
@Temple W
@Duke W
NCSU L
North Carolina W
Pitt W
Virginia Tech W
@Miami L
@Virginia L
UGAG L
You see it pretty much like I do. Identical in fact.