How Many Games Will GT And Coach Collins Win In 2019?

How many games will GT and Coach Collins win in 2019?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 4 2.2%

Votes: 15 8.2%

Votes: 24 13.1%

Votes: 50 27.3%

Votes: 54 29.5%

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • More that 8 wins

Votes: 10 5.5%

• Total voters

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
7 or more wins would be a great year, IMO. My biggest concern is the size of the O-line. We’re really small there for most offenses, and we all know pass protection is virtually non-existent at the moment. From his comments, it sounds like CGC will formulate an offense around our personnel which may help. Realistically, 3-6 wins may be likely, so be patient. I’m willing to give him 4 years.

Based on what @flea77 said, Sisk can put solid muscle weight on our OL if desired.

GTFLETCH

Banned
How does everyone gets benefit of the doubt of name vs. us, yet we’re 4-1 vs VT but that’s marked as a L? I’m confused
I believe we beat them(2017 & 18) becuase we were an "Option Team".... Since we are mosing away from that it will be interesting going forward on how we match up. IMHO

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It's funny. I was anticipating 2019 as being a great offensive year for GT football (b4 the retirement). There will be offensive talent ready for use. As long as we run stuff that take advantage of our kids abilities, I think we will be OK, despite CPJ moving on. Defense should be interesting. Hopefully, we will be faster on that side of the ball.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It's funny. I was anticipating 2019 as being a great offensive year for GT football (b4 the retirement). There will be offensive talent ready for use. As long as we run stuff that take advantage of our kids abilities, I think we will be OK, despite CPJ moving on. Defense should be interesting. Hopefully, we will be faster on that side of the ball.

I think we'll definitely put the OL in two point stance, and then run a lot of zone option. I wouldn't be surprised if we use the diamond formation which Bronco borrowed from us. We could run an rpo triple from it that would make use of our current roster.